Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #21  
Because you came in here, a Massey thread, to sh@t upon a top notch producer of top notch products, made specifically for Masseys, with irrelevant info about products for Kubotas.
Sorry!
I did not know that only Massy comments were permitted, for what seemed to be a discussion of tractor a steps.
I will try to be more careful in the future.
Are "top notch" tractor engine types/manufacturers also subject to this rule?

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #22  
Specialty Repairs is a contributing member of TBN, and coincidentally makes high quality modifications for various tractors. I'm sure there are rules about advertising here, but 3rd party opinions and recommendations are an important function of any forum.
Very true,.....but apparently, SOME people here do not seem to understand that concept.

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #23  
Sorry!
I did not know that only Massy comments were permitted, for what seemed to be a discussion of tractor a steps.
I will try to be more careful in the future.
Are "top notch" tractor engine types/manufacturers also subject to this rule?

Lol, now your being obtuse. your input is always welcome, but your the one who chose to badmouth a good product and suggest a product that doesn’t fit the application being discussed.

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #24  
   / Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #25  
This was not meant as censorship Fried. Just the focus was MF and so was the thread.
We can't use the Kubota step, though I am sure it is really nice.

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #26  
This was not meant as censorship Fried. Just the focus was MF and so was the thread.
We can't use the Kubota step, though I am sure it is really nice.

Probably even top notch, not sure why he chose the route he did.

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #27  
Sure, Paul Short's stuff is top notch, and so are his prices. In fact, when I was first considering a SCUT, I found his channel on YT, and in part, it was all the "mods" for the BX he did that showed me all its deficiencies. He was giddy about the market opportunity, while I was seeing all the sub-par parts he was replacing (stabilizer pads..) and the "basic" stuff it needed (rear light protectors..)

That got me looking around and I noticed the MF-GC's were comparable, but beefier in the backhoe and loader, easier on the wallet, and included little things like backhoe-float, which I cannot do without, now that I know it's possible on a small backhoe.

As for dropping in on an MF thread about a model-specific part and throwing in a non-sequitur plug for a Kubota mod. That's just asking for a slap.

"Instant Karma's gonna get you.. gonna knock you right in the head..."

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #28  
Sure, Paul Short's stuff is top notch, and so are his prices. In fact, when I was first considering a SCUT, I found his channel on YT, and in part, it was all the "mods" for the BX he did that showed me all its deficiencies. He was giddy about the market opportunity, while I was seeing all the sub-par parts he was replacing (stabilizer pads..) and the "basic" stuff it needed (rear light protectors..)

That got me looking around and I noticed the MF-GC's were comparable, but beefier in the backhoe and loader, easier on the wallet, and included little things like backhoe-float, which I cannot do without, now that I know it's possible on a small backhoe.

As for dropping in on an MF thread about a model-specific part and throwing in a non-sequitur plug for a Kubota mod. That's just asking for a slap.

"Instant Karma's gonna get you.. gonna knock you right in the head..."
I am so sorry!
I did not realize that MF threads were restricted to MF comments only.
In the future I will try to avoid referring to other tractors in the MF only threads.

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #29  
I am so sorry!
I did not realize that MF threads were restricted to MF comments only.
In the future I will try to avoid referring to other tractors in the MF only threads.

@fried1765, no one, including me really cares that you referenced a Kubota specific problem, hell I may own one, one day.

What raised my ire was when you threw shade at Mark Beryl’s product to do it. That was in poor taste.

/ Installing a Step for GC 17XX GC 26xx #30  
What MoMower said, and my 2 cents worth is some people will never get the line that was crossed no matter how many times they ask and are told...

KC

Status
Not open for further replies.