installing power beyond on Deutz

/ installing power beyond on Deutz #21  
I want to run my post driver on my tractor. I got a power beyond block for my Deutz D4006. After I got it installed and had hoses with quick connect couplings attached to the pb I cranked the tractor. It makes a whining noise like its starving for hydraulic fluid and my 3pt hitch won't lift. I shut the tractor off after a couple of seconds. Then I realized of course that the terminal block that I removed to put on the pb block creates a loop for the hydraulic fluid to return with. Then I had an idea to make a short hose to create a loop on the quick connects at the rear while I'm not using them. However, the post driver for instance, receives fluid from the pb block but it returns fluid into the hydraulic fill port and not back into the pb block. Needless to say I have no experience with hydraulics. There aren't any shops close by for me to go to so I'm on my own unless I can get some advice online. Basically I need to be able to use the post driver and the 3pt hitch at the same time, to be able to lift and lower the driver. Here's a picture of the pb block with the hoses attached
I know this post is old as the hills but ware did you get your power beyond block ?