Interesting attachment

/ Interesting attachment #21  
Probably late with this. But did you look into limbsaw?
They make a saw attachment the cuts vertically and horizontally.
I’m going to talk to them about getting one for my 1430. Mainly for trimming along shooting lanes, fences. Field edges. Driveway etc.

/ Interesting attachment #22  
^^^ Two grand is a whole bunch o bucks for a chainsaw on a stick. Nice idea, but I don't have the hydraulics for it.

I've been toying around with a similar home brew idea for my $100 Remington electric chainsaw on a stick.

/ Interesting attachment #23  
^^^ Two grand is a whole bunch o bucks for a chainsaw on a stick. Nice idea, but I don't have the hydraulics for it.

I've been toying around with a similar home brew idea for my $100 Remington electric chainsaw on a stick.
Good luck with that.

/ Interesting attachment #24  
You got a long extention cord I'm guessing. :ROFLMAO:

/ Interesting attachment #25  

Well. Yeah it is a Bit of money. But
There is a bit more to it, than that The circular saw version is a similar, albeit smaller version of the same equipment the Power Line maintenance crews use for trimming around lines in my neck of the woods.
I think it would excel on the small limbs, branches and saplings, that a chainsaw doesn’t cut as well, due to said material’s flexibility.
I do have a nice pole saw, but health reasons, and doctor’s advice prohibit me for keeping it up in the air, for over 4 hours.

/ Interesting attachment #26  
Keep an eye on ebay etc for hydraulic chainsaw or polesaw or brush cutter. I have one of each they run well at low idle on the 425. They're rated for 4-8gpm at 2000 psi so our 4xx system is close.

Seals are usually the cause of any leaks, stanley and Greenlee are largely the same products and interchangeable. $150 each unit of you're patient...

I get pretty productive on fences and driveways with them.