Is Brian still around?

/ Is Brian still around? #191  
So that's what RK demotes you to when you take over a internet site and can't handle it..?. ;)
Bet they give him a broom too...:laughing:
"
I'm thinking it is more likely that Brian got the "boot",..... rather than the "broom".

/ Is Brian still around? #193  
I wrote an email to the site given, someone from RK new Philadelphia Ohio called me the next day.

/ Is Brian still around? #194  
   / Is Brian still around? #195  
I wrote an email to the site given, someone from RK new Philadelphia Ohio called me the next day.

And they have a good selection of tractors and implements in stock at the New Philadelphia store

/ Is Brian still around? #196  
And they have a good selection of tractors and implements in stock at the New Philadelphia store

Yes they do, last time I was there tried to look at a few tractors but was pouring down rain.

/ Is Brian still around? #197  

I'm told that once someone makes contact via RKTractors.com website, the email is forwarded to the closest store (unless it's something that needs to be centrally handled).

/ Is Brian still around? #198  
I'm told that once someone makes contact via RKTractors.com website, the email is forwarded to the closest store (unless it's something that needs to be centrally handled).

That would only make sense and is prolly SOP.