Is Brian still around?

/ Is Brian still around? #1  

gunny0628

Gold Member
Tractor
2019 Rural King 55HC
I tried sending him an email this morning and then it was returned undeliverable!

Interesting. I hope this isn’t a trend with RK. Not making me very trustworthy.

Gunny

/ Is Brian still around? #2  
I see his last post was 11/18

/ Is Brian still around? #3  
   / Is Brian still around? #4  
I'm hoping it's a temporary setback.

I think the product quality is solid. Just needs continuous support, not "heroes waving flags of commitment".

/ Is Brian still around?
You are so right Richard! I’d be disappointed if he is gone - but not surprised.

/ Is Brian still around?
Well it looks like something is amiss. People at RK are being very quiet on the whole thing. Very interesting.

/ Is Brian still around? #7  
I believe RK's first mistake is letting someone from their company come on an open forum. May sound like a good idea but they're setting themselves up for a slug fest. Sure they want to hear all the reasonable complaints and soon things don't the way someone likes. Whether it's the company or the consumer or worst yet people that just want to stir the pot.
Not a good idea IMO.

/ Is Brian still around? #8  
I believe RK's first mistake is letting someone from their company come on an open forum. May sound like a good idea but they're setting themselves up for a slug fest. Sure they want to hear all the reasonable complaints and soon things don't the way someone likes. Whether it's the company or the consumer or worst yet people that just want to stir the pot.
Not a good idea IMO.

No one stirred the pot against Brian or Doug.

The only way RK is going to get stability in the market is by doing what they have attempted. Problem is they have to be willing to support the guy that they enter into the fray. I'm going to give Doug and Brian the benefit of doubt and say that didn't happen. That part is disappointing.

If Doug and Brian simply moved on then shame on them. I can't honestly say which happened.

Either way I still support the product. Just struggle supporting the marketing method.

/ Is Brian still around? #9  
No one stirred the pot against Brian or Doug.

The only way RK is going to get stability in the market is by doing what they have attempted. Problem is they have to be willing to support the guy that they enter into the fray. I'm going to give Doug and Brian the benefit of doubt and say that didn't happen. That part is disappointing.

If Doug and Brian simply moved on then shame on them. I can't honestly say which happened.

Either way I still support the product. Just struggle supporting the marketing method.

I spit my drink! :laughing:

/ Is Brian still around? #10  
Not a good idea IMO.

I agree with you. All communications should be one-on-one through the company's contact info., not a public forum.