Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride?

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #11  
I think the answer lies with you. Frequency and severity of use will help you decide.

County Line stuff is adequate if you are a part-time user who doesn't push the limits of the implement.

If you are a high-frequency user who works your equipment hard, then maybe go bulletproof.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #12  
Good post and remember. the lifespan of the TSC stuff isn't as long no matter what because the gage of metal used to fabricate the deck is thinner than what Land Pride (Great Plains Manufacturing) uses. Shredders tend to get flogged and parked and they rust away from the underside. Lots of used ones in various stages of corrosion out there for sale.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #13  
Good post and remember. the lifespan of the TSC stuff isn't as long no matter what because the gage of metal used to fabricate the deck is thinner than what Land Pride (Great Plains Manufacturing) uses. Shredders tend to get flogged and parked and they rust away from the underside. Lots of used ones in various stages of corrosion out there for sale.
Yep.
My oldest son can buy County Line, will do the maintenance, wash it after every use, and be very careful.
My youngest will see an impenetrable obstacle and see it as a challenge.
Not sure where the Op lies within those parameters, but all the information here should help.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #14  
Correct me if I'm mistaken but county line is chinese fabricated junk lacking inter changeable parts, and lacking stocking parts dealers.

I have no trouble getting landpride parts for my 30 year old RFM that's built like a tank. My local Kubota dealers stock parts.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #15  
Correct me if I'm mistaken but county line is chinese fabricated junk lacking inter changeable parts, and lacking stocking parts dealers.

I have no trouble getting landpride parts for my 30 year old RFM that's built like a tank. My local Kubota dealers stock parts.
I don't know, I believe the fabrication is done here as it would be cost prohibitive to import such a large fabrication but, I would also wager the mechanicals (gear box, pto shaft and other parts are imported lowest cost stuff. Landpride uses very little imported junk. I know their gearboxes are mad to their specification and I believe made here. Everything is well built and it's why they cost what the do. I have 2 of them. One a flat unit (3 point) in 7 foot width and a bat wing chopper as well and neither ever give me any issue and I tend to chop small saplings as well.

Like everything in life, you get what you pay for.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #16  
I think county line is ok for limited use, a avoiding any abuse on a regular basis

I have a 2004 Landpride that gets extensive use from April to November every year. So far, the only issue has been the pneumatic tires, which I am going to change out to solid tires one of these days, but that is low on my to do list.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #17  

You are mistaken. As somebody mentioned about, it's made by Tarter Farm and Ranch, based in Dunville Kentucky.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #18  
You are mistaken. As somebody mentioned about, it's made by Tarter Farm and Ranch, based in Dunville Kentucky.
I'm wondering, where do the parts come from to make/assemble it?

SR

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #19  
I have been less than impressed with the construction and durability of LandPride equipment. I have a LandPride 74" Tiller, and have replaced the drive chain once and drive side rotor bearing three times. I bought a King Kutter 72" gear driven tiller this year, and it is far and away better quality and better built for 1/2 the cost.

I bought a King Kutter 72" finish mower, and it has been great. I use it for pastures, paddocks and trails. The Tarter mower appears identical to the King Kutter, I would not be surprised if one company makes it for the other.

/ Is country line stuff any good compared to land pride? #20  
Have you check Woods?