Is it time to reorganize?

Should we combine some forums?

• Yes, too many sections

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • No, sections are good

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters
   / Is it time to reorganize? #81  
P.S. Only change I think is needed is a new Avatar pic of the Administrator...?.

Are you guys bothered by my 7 year old photo? :p

I thought it was a picture of Jimmie Johnson the NASCAR Driver:

Jimmie_Johnson_.png

From when he was in high school :D:

/ Is it time to reorganize? #82  
If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Why do all programmers always want to change everything?*
And usually they do so just when I get accustomed to the one that works.

(and I already voted NO)

*However TBN (Muhammad Chishti) is not one that changes for the sake of changing just to prove something.
LOL, perhaps some programmers are just sadists that like frustrating normal folks.

Who are you calling normal?

/ Is it time to reorganize? #84  
Several things I would like to see:

A "subscribe" button so that a person could subscribe to an interesting thread without cluttering the thread with one or two words that don't add anything to the thread.

A "like" button because I like the idea but don't want to subscribe to the thread.

There may be good reasons for not doing the above ideas that I haven't thought of. If so that's fine.

I like the "like" button idea as well.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #85  
I can'thelp but think that if the search function worked on this Forum, that it would be completely different. People might be more inclined to look at old posts related to their inquiry, and maybe add something, rather than starting their own thread. Seems right now that resurecting an old thread is taboo, but why? I knew popular forums that absolutely forbade starting a new thread without having done a search.

I agree, the thing this website really needs is a functioning search function. I really only can find stuff on here by doing a search on google with "tractorbynet" added in the search title.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #86  
I agree, the thing this website really needs is a functioning search function. I really only can find stuff on here by doing a search on google with "tractorbynet" added in the search title.

That's what I do too. Works very well. There is no reason to wrestle with the site search functions.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #88  
Never use the G. Never, never, NEVER use the G, EVER!!!! If I were going to change one thing here, I'd remove the infernal G box up there.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #89  
Never use the G. Never, never, NEVER use the G, EVER!!!! If I were going to change one thing here, I'd remove the infernal G box up there.

I’m about to go use the G to order something else from Amazon.

/ Is it time to reorganize? #90  
Then block it with adblock plus (or your preferred content blocker) and use DuckDuckGo.

Aaron Z