is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ?

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #1  

Dmacleo

Veteran Member
Tractor
2010 MF GC2400 Owner, 2012 MF1532 User
know there are kits for DL95 not sure they would work on DL100

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #2  
My solution was to sell my 1710 and by a 1723, lol.

There is one member here who fabricated his own ssqa.

I would imagine there’s a solution out there.

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ?
LOL its a long term thought esp since would req buying another bucket. yeah looking at bosses new 1723 tlb got me wondering LOL
plus set of bobcat pallet forks sitting here all the time...
for time being guess I'll just grab a set of bolt on pallet forks.

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #4  
My solution was to sell my 1710 and by a 1723, lol.

There is one member here who fabricated his own ssqa.

I would imagine there’s a solution out there.

It appears that the Iseki tractors made in Japan are better quality than the new GC's make in India. Have you found this to be true?

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #5  
My manual for the DL95 and DL100 FEL's seems to indicate there is a after market SSQA system available.... Might want to talk to any "good" MF dealer....

Dale

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #6  
There is not an OEM solution for the DL100 like there is for the DL95 or FL1805. I have seen aftermarket conversions however.

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #7  
I made my own because all the aftermarket ones I was able to find, moved the bucket farther away from the pins and weighed too much. I was unwilling to lose 100 lbs. or more of lift capacity. I chose a Massey over a Kubota because of this ability and it's still not enough.

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #8  
It appears that the Iseki tractors made in Japan are better quality than the new GC's make in India. Have you found this to be true?

Mine is a 2019, as far as I know, still Iseki made. No issues with the 1710 at about 550-600 hours when I sold it, or the 1723 in the 235 hours so far.

/ is there a Loader To Skid Steer Quick Attach for DL100 FEL ? #9  
Mine is a 2019, as far as I know, still Iseki made. No issues with the 1710 at about 550-600 hours when I sold it, or the 1723 in the 235 hours so far.
They are all made by Iseki, what changed is Iseki was going to start doing some manufacturing in India and ...drawing a blank here... Australia maybe?

Anyhow, I haven't heard any complaints about a change in quality with the tractors themselves. The only complaints I've seen in very limited amounts was about the backhoe ram's and joysticks linkages on the valve bodies failing on a small batch of CB65 backhoes where the implement manufacturer subbed some parts and had bad castings. AGCO(MF)/Iseki was aware of these instances and addressing them last I had read.