Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #311  
Are these really foods? liver - chicken feet - brains? not for me.
No, No they are not. Lets see: Liver, the oil filter of the body where every toxin and poison in the body is filtered and lodged, and brains, where prions like mad cow, or chronic wasting disease, or Jacobs Creutzfeldt accumulate and hide, no, I think I will pass on those too, and well chicken feet that stand around in chicken scat all day? Yeah while not dangerous like the other two, I still think I will give that a pass too. But that is just me.. :)

/ Is there any food you do not like? #312  
No, No they are not. Lets see: Liver, the oil filter of the body where every toxin and poison in the body is filtered and lodged, and brains, where prions like mad cow, or chronic wasting disease, or Jacobs Creutzfeldt accumulate and hide, no, I think I will pass on those too, and well chicken feet that stand around in chicken scat all day? Yeah while not dangerous like the other two, I still think I will give that a pass too. But that is just me.. :)
Wow, that is scary stuff. I always thought liver was fish bait. Some of that I did think of. Thanks.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #313  
in developing countries and here back in they day, people ate to survive. Now we (at least here) have choices.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #314  
Fry a pound of bacon. Set aside in warm oven when done.

Add sliced onion to the bacon grease and sauté until tender. Set aside in warm oven when done.

Dredge thinly sliced beef liver in flour, salt, and pepper and lay it into the bacon grease.

As soon as blood drops appear on top, turn it over and fry 2 more minutes.

Arrange liver, bacon and onions on a platter and serve with a fine ketchup.

Eat and enjoy your gout the next day. :p

/ Is there any food you do not like? #315  
^^ sounds good.

I have no idea how my mother looked liver and onions. I was too busy sitting at the table with an empty plate in front of me and a fork and knife in hand.

Never had it since then.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #316  
in developing countries and here back in they day, people ate to survive. Now we (at least here) have choices.
So True.. When younger, we say "scared like a chicken in Eithiopia." I can't imagine the lack of choices in some countries without food ----and we can eat useless stuff like Hostess Cupcakes - but they are so good.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #317  
^^ sounds good.

I have no idea how my mother looked liver and onions. I was too busy sitting at the table with an empty plate in front of me and a fork and knife in hand.

Never had it since then.
yup

salmon patties out of a can, every friday.

most friday's id i'd have to sit at the table till bedtime.

never, in many years, did i eat those smelly things!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #318  
If you buy calf's liver, soak it overnight in sweet milk before you fry it, it is quite good. I also like calf fries (Big Texan in Amarillo has the best!) fried beef heart and pickled pig's feet (with crackers and beer). Other than wild rabbit, squirrel, quail, pheasant and fresh water fish, my tastes are quite rural America. No mutton, calf tongue, sweet breads, brains chitterlings or snails. No alligator, octopus, grasshoppers or susi...or salmon...or anything that tastes fishy.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #319  
Chicken feet are the most profitable part of the bird for big processors. They can be sold to exporters for upwards of a $1/lb. Otherwise they go for a nickel a pound for rendering into pet food. A delicacy in China. But I ain’t eatin them.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #320  
I don't consider salmon to taste fishy. Trout, on the other hand, tastes fishy to me.