Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #12  
I hate squash and salami. I wanna vomit in my mouth just thinking about them.

:laughing: You don't like salami? :eek: I just like it unless I get it from my bucher then love it.

/ Is there any food you do not like?
Wow! I'm reading everyone's lists of dislikes, and they are making me hungry. :)

/ Is there any food you do not like? #15  
MossRoad inspired me to start this thread when, in another thread, he mentioned the only two foods he doesn't care to eat.
I can't think of a single food I don't like. I'll keep thinking and add it to this thread if something comes to mind. How about everyone else... Is there any food you do not like?

Anything with peanuts, because they are deadly poison (to me).. Don't care for pickles or onions, although nothing bad will happen to me if I eat them. I am not a big fish or chicken person either. But eat my share of both. Sometimes you just have to eat what the wife is fixing. :)

/ Is there any food you do not like? #16  
I really like Brocolli. I will eat Brussel Sprouts. I really love Cheese. I eat tuna sandwiches, even sort of like them.. Yeah, it comes in a big cat food can, but it is one heck of a lot better than cat food. I know I feed the cat every morning.. :)

/ Is there any food you do not like? #17  
Okra (except in a gumbo or similar)
BlueFish (I like most other fish)
Aspic

/ Is there any food you do not like? #18  
Any cold soup like "golden gazpacho" makes me want to puke. or Aspic. I can only eat deep fried okra, Not any of these bowls of snot trip my trigger.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #19  
A baked butternut squash with cinnamon, sugar and butter is edible. Maybe even good. Most other squash applications need to be "squashed" as in underfoot. :)

/ Is there any food you do not like? #20  
Any liver and other chicken inerds. Macaroni and cheese aren't liked.