Is there any way to edit my tractor review?

/ Is there any way to edit my tractor review? #1  

Bigfoot62

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 5090M; JD 5085M; JD 5083E; NH TN70A; Ford 2600
This may be an issue for admin, but I thought someone else may have already asked. I searched, but did not find anything.

I was wondering if there was any way to add to (edit) my tractor review?
Here's a link to it: New Holland TN70 Review by Bigfoot62 - TractorByNet.com
I have some additional information that I would like to add to it, but I can't find any way to do so. If no edit function is provided, is there any way to delete it and just start over?

Thanks.

/ Is there any way to edit my tractor review? #2  
You can always put an updated review in.

After being advised that my first review had been misplaced I submitted a second and then discovered that i had both reviews on the site.

Admin kindly deleted one of them at my request.

By the way, I am not sure if people are aware that the latest reviews are currently on the TBN Tractor Guide site and not under this site.

There are twice as many reviews on the other site.

/ Is there any way to edit my tractor review?
You can always put an updated review in.

After being advised that my first review had been misplaced I submitted a second and then discovered that i had both reviews on the site.

Admin kindly deleted one of them at my request. . .

I thought about that, but really didn't want multiple reviews of the same tractor, by the same person.
I also didn't really want to trouble admin with having to delete earlier reviews, but that may be the only way to do it.

I'm not a computer geek. In fact, I grew up without them. I'm not sure, but it looks like there should be a way to allow reviews to be edited, like our other posts are.

/ Is there any way to edit my tractor review? #6  
I thought about that, but really didn't want multiple reviews of the same tractor, by the same person.
I also didn't really want to trouble admin with having to delete earlier reviews, but that may be the only way to do it.

I'm not a computer geek. In fact, I grew up without them. I'm not sure, but it looks like there should be a way to allow reviews to be edited, like our other posts are.

I just took a look at my review from way back and I also did not find a way to update or edit it without creating a new one..

/ Is there any way to edit my tractor review? #8  
Hi Guys,

We haven't finished adding content to the new tractor guide (specs, photos, links) so we haven't linked it in the main menu yet. But we have been adding all new reviews to the "guide" instead of the "reviews" tab so we won't have a problem importing things like photos later.

Please bear with us as we transition over to the new system. :thumbsup:

/ Is there any way to edit my tractor review?
Hi Guys,

We haven't finished adding content to the new tractor guide (specs, photos, links) so we haven't linked it in the main menu yet. But we have been adding all new reviews to the "guide" instead of the "reviews" tab so we won't have a problem importing things like photos later.

Please bear with us as we transition over to the new system. :thumbsup:

That's great to know, but will there be any way to EDIT a review, or will we still be under the "post a new review and ask you to delete the old one" system? :confused:

/ Is there any way to edit my tractor review? #10  
That's great to know, but will there be any way to EDIT a review, or will we still be under the "post a new review and ask you to delete the old one" system? :confused:

Right now, no way to edit, but you can submit the updated text via support ticket at TractorByNet.com Support