Buying Advice Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac)

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #51  
I have got the mail with mine several times, mainly because I was already out using it on a project :thumbsup:.

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #52  
I have gotten the mail or the paper, or the trash cans, etc... with my little machine if I'm already on it and see the mailman drive up but I certainly wouldn't fire it or the car up to take the kid out to the bus stop 1/4 mile down the driveway. Walk kid! We had to do it uphill, both ways, in winter. There were 5 of us and we had to share one shoe. And all my siblings were girls, so it was a girl's shoe!

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac)
I'm the OP. I ended up getting a JD 755 with a mid-mount mower, because I needed to get some basic work done around the property. I've outgrown that machine, so am back to looking for something more versatile. The Power Trac does seem to be pretty cost-effective. A few people of commented about how quickly tools can be changed. Can't skid steer and articulated wheel loaders change out tools just as quickly, as long as they have quick-attach plates?

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #54  
I'm the OP. I ended up getting a JD 755 with a mid-mount mower, because I needed to get some basic work done around the property. I've outgrown that machine, so am back to looking for something more versatile. The Power Trac does seem to be pretty cost-effective. A few people of commented about how quickly tools can be changed. Can't skid steer and articulated wheel loaders change out tools just as quickly, as long as they have quick-attach plates?
Yes they can.

Aaron Z

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #55  

If they have a cylinder on the quick attach it should be just a matter of pressing a button or lever. If it's a manual quick attach, you'd have to move some levers manually. Either way, it's pretty nice! :thumbsup:

And you can put skid steer compatible quick attach systems on FEL arms on a conventional tractor as well.

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #56  
If they have a cylinder on the quick attach it should be just a matter of pressing a button or lever. If it's a manual quick attach, you'd have to move some levers manually. Either way, it's pretty nice!

And you can put skid steer compatible quick attach systems on FEL arms on a conventional tractor as well.
You can put a linear actuator or hydraulic cylinder on the SSQA levers. Kiotis have a different linkage setup I hear & I think front end loaders have to have a bit of a different setup due to different linkages. Probably need a bit of a different setup on those, but still doable. I'll get around to putting a SSQA hydraulic cylinder on my L4060 some day, had a linear actuator on my former L3200.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321704

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #57  
The Toolcat has a heavy duty SSQA:

P5150021 528x538.JPG

And powered levers:

Toolcat 600w.jpg

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #58  
   / Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac) #59  
STOPPPPPP I want one!!!! :hissyfit:

Handles the 6 foot long forks just fine: :D

0519191601-00.jpg

3,000 psi and selectable High Flow aux hydraulics: :cool:

P7140007.JPG

Hang in there, one will show up in your area sooner or later.

/ Is there anything comparable to a Bobcat ToolCat (besides Power-Trac/Ventrac)
Are there any tractors that have the cylinder standard on the quick-attach. And are there any tractors that can run high-flow attachment (33 gpm with high-flow lines)?