Is this supposed to happen?

/ Is this supposed to happen? #21  
Let us invest in pallets.

/ Is this supposed to happen? #22  
Let us invest in pallets.

Well the i word is a link in my post, and all of the other post's that said it was not a link also. Unfortunately the p word did not link. :mad:

/ Is this supposed to happen? #23  
No links in my browser.

/ Is this supposed to happen? #24  
FWIW...look at the page source code for the original post and look at line 1144...see the word "autolink"
The script is hard coded into the forum software (likely a part of google advertising applications)
I would call it invasive, not necessarily malicious...but then again anything that google (and accepted third party apps) does is invasive...
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
The Kubota hotlinking is part of the forum software (which you can turn off from preferences), the bitcoin hotlinking is not and is probably a malicious extension as Steve is the only one seeing it.

Aaron Z

/ Is this supposed to happen? #25  
The Kubota hotlinking is part of the forum software (which you can turn off from preferences), the bitcoin hotlinking is not and is probably a malicious extension as Steve is the only one seeing it.

Aaron Z

I see it too.

/ Is this supposed to happen? #26  

Aaron Z

Roger that...my point was the "autolink" script is present in the source ...the others (bitcoin etc.) are not...

/ Is this supposed to happen? #27  
I'm pretty sure I have seen something in settings that allows you to turn this kind of thing on or off. Maybe not site originated ones but I do recall something asking if I wanted this on or off when I set up the computer.

/ Is this supposed to happen?
Its probably a malicious extension, can you post a screenshot of the installed extensions?

Aaron Z

Is this what you want to see?

Screenshot 2018-06-12 at 1.01.45 PM.png

Steve

/ Is this supposed to happen? #29  
It was an ad setting. Should be gone now, with the exception of a few tractor specific terms like Kubota, Deere, etc.

/ Is this supposed to happen? #30  
I still say we should all invest in pallets! :)