Iseki -- Massey

/ Iseki -- Massey #11  
Do you know the equivalent Iseki model # for the MF11xx models? I think the used tractor buying guide for the MF1125 and MF1140 is wrong. It has those models listed as Toyosha, and I read some of the posts from the MF forum, and the owners say they are Isekis.

/ Iseki -- Massey
I know for a fact that the above 1100 series are all Iseki. All of the information was taken out of a Iseki engine manual that is sold by AGCO/Massey.

/ Iseki -- Massey #14  
I checked my Iseki TA 262 and TA 270. They both have the E3ADI engine with other numbers behind. The other numbers don't match any of the Massey numbers though.

/ Iseki -- Massey #15  
FYI I juust got my keys from Massey. They fit my Iseki perfectly. They are cool, they have a plastic cap made onto them that covers the key slot and it looks like a knob.

/ Iseki -- Massey
I like those keys. It is like they have a built in water shield. Do you have the teddered plastic cover to cover the key hole when the key isn't in?

/ Iseki -- Massey #17  
Yes , The cover is still hooked on. Most of them are worn until they fall off. The Hinomoto E2304 I have has broken off.

/ Iseki -- Massey #18  
ok ive got an iseki tl3201 with a 4 cyl isuzu "32" (on top of the engine) diesel..is this thing 32 hp or 38..have heard both...and where can i get a good and thorough manual 4 the tractor with wiring diagrams and the like as i need to figure out all these gadgets!!! and systems and how they all work and when it comes time to fixem too???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
i also have a wix 51324 oil filter on right now and can't find the #'s for the engine on the block???

thanks....TODD

/ Iseki -- Massey #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Do you know the equivalent Iseki model # for the MF11xx models? I think the used tractor buying guide for the MF1125 and MF1140 is wrong. It has those models listed as Toyosha, and I read some of the posts from the MF forum, and the owners say they are Isekis. )</font>

My MF 1140 is a Iseki with engine #E3AD1 located on the block as described above