It’s here!

/ It’s here! #131  
Called the dealership today to get the engine and hydraulic filters. The manager didn't even ask my name... I said I needed both hydro filters and the engine oil filter. He said, sure... I can order them out of GA and deliver them to you. I said, do you need my address? Nope, I know who I'm talking to, unless you moved from (fill in address). I'll just mail the invoice. How's the tractor been for ya?...

I don't think most dealers would have any clue. I love supporting them.

Cool. But, an even better practice would have been to greet you when they picked up the phone —- “hey CloverKnollFarms, what can we do for you today”?

We do that at the tennis facility when members call.

/ It’s here!
So you are saying not to stop in with donuts the next time I'm up in Crawfordsville? 😂

/ It’s here!
Filters are already here. Faster than I could have gotten to the dealership. Still haven't paid for them 😂

IMG20240308100952.jpg

/ It’s here!
Filters, all three, were $126 plus tax

A bit more expensive than from some other sources, but with as little as I'll need to change them, probably nice to give my local guy the business.
IMG20240308100952.jpg

/ It’s here!
I haven't updated this in a while.

The tractor is used primarily for PTO work (72" tiller). I've hauled some busted up concrete in the loader for disposal and some backfill dirt, but mostly PTO.

It has about 23 hours on the clock, mostly tilling our honey field. No issues to report. No loose bolts. No error messages (if you know, you know)... And I doubt I'll see a regen request for 100+ hours, (because it's a Kukje). I did buy everything to do it's first service this year, even if I don't see 50 hours.

I love the tractor. It does everything I ask. Starts easy. Burns 1.2g/hr running a 72" tiller in clay. I did upgrade the rear work light in case I decide to do some after hours tillage.(Much brighter and I got bored that month) It's just a solid little beast. I have zero regrets about saving $15-20k over another brand. That savings has already grown by $2k by keeping it invested.

IMG_20240414_184715~2.jpg
IMG20240308154859~2.jpg
IMG20240308154949~2.jpg

Last edited: