It’s here!

/ It’s here! #111  
Surplus Center has the adjustable ones.

/ It’s here! #115  
I'll be damned, I didn't know you could buy them, I've been making my own.

/ It’s here!
Got the urge to check the front axle fluid tonight… nothin on the dipstick.

It says to measure without the cap screwed in.

Added almost a quart of 80w90 to get it in the range. Added a total of 1.5qt to get it near the top. I have 15 hours on the unit. Never really used 4wd. Total capacity is about 2 gallons. I’m sure it’s fine, but it appears to have been missed on pre delivery.

/ It’s here! #118  
Got the urge to check the front axle fluid tonight… nothin on the dipstick.

It says to measure without the cap screwed in.

Added almost a quart of 80w90 to get it in the range. Added a total of 1.5qt to get it near the top. I have 15 hours on the unit. Never really used 4wd. Total capacity is about 2 gallons. I’m sure it’s fine, but it appears to have been missed on pre delivery.
That seems to be a common complaint with all tractor colors.

/ It’s here! #119  
It isn't confidence inspiring when the dealer delivers a tractor with low fluid levels. I checked my L2501 on delivery, and it arrived with low fluid levels in the front axle and the transmission.

/ It’s here!
I think I know why. I takes a lot of time for the level to correct after filling. It can take some driving to get the oil worked into all the crevices in the gears. I had to fill, wait a few mins, fill, wait a few mins… so I can see them having it topped off, only for it to need correcting after a few hours of use. Maybe this is why it’s so common