It can happen to anyone...

/ It can happen to anyone... #11  
i'd like to see that push bar.....

/ It can happen to anyone... #12  
Things like this seem to happen all the time. A odot worker rolled down a bank near highway a few weeks ago.he was ok. A homeowner mowing along the road ran his front wheel up on a guard rail flipped on road & died. A neighbor was getting down from one of his antique tractors he rebuilt, slipped, fell & broke his neck & died. . It goes on & on. You can't be too careful!

/ It can happen to anyone... #13  
I don't know of any evils one could commit that would make me think being crushed by a tractor is fitting in any way.

Oh, I can think of a few evils being committed by those ISIS terrorists that deserve much more than a tractor crushing them.

However, nothing this former politician has done would deserve it.

MoKelly

/ It can happen to anyone... #14  
We have too many terrorist examples close to home...Oklahoma City bombing, Boston bombing, too numerous school shootings, anthrax distribution, UT tower shootings, Luby's shootings, "too big to fail" bank practices destroying pensions, it's not hard to find examples where many innocents were irreparably harmed. In the case mentioned, the karma happened inside the building he had not properly paid for.

I don't know of any evils one could commit that would make me think being crushed by a tractor is fitting in any way.