IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota!

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #31  
Re: IT\'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota!

Congrats to the NEW DADDY. You seem like a delightful fellow and I enjoy your lighthearted posts. Enjoy that good looking tractor and be careful till you get some seat time. I'm sure we will all be looking forward to more pix of your adventures. I am still looking to get shed of my Ford 1900 and move on to a Kubota M5700. I will be expecting congratulations from all when I "Oficially" join the brotherhood.
SURELY you are going to Email us all the obligatory new birth "CIGAR"

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #32  

Harv,
If you want some tractor time come on up during the winter,for snowstorm and snow drifts aren't a problem,/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifand there always plenty of coffee. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I'm think your going to be spending a lot more time w/ your new investment than on the boards at first.

So the clock is ticking on the delivery...hang in there and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota!

McCallum -

Thanks! I almost forgot about the cigars.

cigar.jpg

Please just take the one -- there's an awful lot of you out there.

HarvSig3.gif

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #34  

My earlier statement stands Harv, you're way too talented!
(By the way, how'd you get a cuban cigar? I thought they were still on the "banned" list!)

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #35  

Congrats on your new toy!!! Ooops I mean boy. Good luck with it and take it slow at first to get used to it and where the controls are located.
Gordon

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #36  

Harv,
Let me join in on the congratulations! I know you are looking forward to taking delivery. You had better have some more fuel available. Even though it doesn't use much fuel you will put a lot of hours on it until the "new" wears off and it will be disappointing to have to stop to go buy more fuel.

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota!

Roy -

Thanks on the congrats.

Funny you should mention the fuel -- lucky for me it came with about 3/4 of a tank full 'cuz the delivery came so fast I didn't get a chance to buy any fuel cans yet.

On that topic -- over the past couple of months I've looked high and low for a couple of yellow 5-gallon diesel fuel cans. I'm pretty sure they exist, and I know they were discussed a little in another thread, but has anybody located a supply of these things recently?

HarvSig.gif

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #38  

harv, the country post/quality farm locations have the 6 gallon yellow ones. bought 2, then another, and another. using the kubota a lot! congrats on your success!

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #39  

Harv, Walmart Supercenters carry them. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Chuck

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #40  

Wow, I go away for a family vacation for a few days and Harv gets his new addition!! Congratulations, remember the seatbelt, get a tilt meter from Rick ASAP unless you already have one, and have fun. Like Bird, I take my loader off a lot, because the tractor with rear implement and front loader is just too damn long to get around the barn easily. Takes 2.3 minutes to quick attatch/detatch after you get used to it, if the L series is anything like my B.