IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota!

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #11  
Re: IT\'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota!

Harv, OK, OK, I've calmed down now, I was so excited seeing my social security statement for what I'll get in 15 years I was beside myself at joy. (I was looking forward to working until I'm 80.) Hope my kids are doing OK by then so I can move in/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

So if I didn't say it before...

Congratulations on your kuBOYta!

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota!

Del -

Thanks, Dude! Your posts have been among the most amusing and supportive of the bunch. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig3.gif

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #13  

Congratulation Harv on your new purchase.
I have that L2500 can pull more than apple cart. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

You forgot to tells when they are going to deliver. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Keeps us posted and I'm looking forward to some pictures.

Take care and enjoy the first day of autumn. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #14  

Hey Harv, glad to hear you finally got one! Let us know when you take delivery (I'm sure you will) and how you like it!

I'm not sure why that happened to that photo... that's a first. Only I can change the attachments since when you upload a new one, it gets a new number so the old attachments don't get overwritten. If you really want it to be a perfect photo, send me the original by e-mail and I'll change it.

msig.gif

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #15  

Congratulations Harv.
Nice looking tractor!

I know you're in California but I thought it was somewhere up north in the bay area(?).

Your picture looks like you found the tractor somewhere out in the high desert, maybe Mojave or Victorville, or Apple Valley? We just drove through there on our trip from WV to Thousand Oaks to pick up my Kubota.

Bill

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #16  

Harv,

Congrats on the new tractor. Its great to see your signature line stop straining and begin to slow down.

Looking forward to all your new posts and picts regarding the new baby! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Even if it is orange! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

DaveV

Thomas -
Didn't want to jinx it -- delivery is scheduled for early next week, but there's a slimchance it might arrive this weekend. That would be great 'cuz we'll already be up there. Otherwise I'll have to make a separate trip just to receive it (like that would be a huge burden). /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Muhammad -
I doubt the photo damage had anything to do with Tractorbynet. Just looks like a few bytes got "munged" on their long journey across the country. It's rare, but I've seen it before. Since it's usually on a download it's easy to fix by simply re-loading the image. With an upload, of course, second chances are at the mercy of the receiver.

Not worried about this particular photo. I'll be starting a scrapbook of my new bundle of joy, and I'll probably just make references to that.

WVBill -
I'm in central California, but it's like this:

I live in Walnut Creek (San Francisco East Bay Area).
My 42 acres is in Sutter Creek (2-1/2 hours away in the foothills of the Sierras.)
I bought the tractor in Modesto (about 90 minutes southeast of Walnut Creek, in the valley). Hot enough, but not exactly desert.

David -
Yeah, the li'l signature guy is just waitin' to take delivery. No sense in breaking his back at this point. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

You know, the dealer I bought from had a nice selection of New Hollands on the lot. That was actually my first good look at those suckers and I gotta admit, they're nice looking machines. I may have done too much shopping by reading, surfing and talking with folks, but in the end I think there's more than one good tractor out there and you just have to jump in and make a choice. And remember -- this is just my first tractor. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig3.gif

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #18  

Harv,
Don't forget to make new changes on your profile. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH

/ IT'S A BOY!!!...I Mean A Kubota! #19  

Harv, now you just have to find a good deal on a trailer to haul your little feller around with. Gotta show it off you know!

Scruffy -

Of course I intend to show it off, but I'll have to use my digital camera for now. Even if I had a trailer I'm not sure I would want to pull it very far with my little Chevy S-10 pickup. I just wasn't thinking country-style when I bought my truck. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig3.gif