It's been a while...

/ It's been a while... #1  

Red Zebra

Silver Member
Tractor
'07 PT 425
It's been a while since I've haunted the forum. Last few years have been challenging. Hope you all are doing well.

Due to health and various other reasons I'm selling my PT425. I put ad an in the marketplace--pictures are pending. If you know of somebody looking for a PT send them my way. =)

Wish you all nice days and cool nights.

Jim

/ It's been a while... #2  
I just commented on marketplace post
That is a steal of a deal for someone.
I just bought a new one Friday and am on route to pick it up, wish I had seen this first..

/ It's been a while... #4  
Sent you a message, I can come buy it. I’ll just have an extra machine
You are only a couple hours from me, can come over ASAP

/ It's been a while... #5  
What would it take for you not to buy it? I too am looking at it, I sent an pm last night as I had not seen your dibs call. I respect your right as you were indeed first. Let me know. I am in east tn

/ It's been a while... #6  
What would it take for you not to buy it? I too am looking at it, I sent an pm last night as I had not seen your dibs call. I respect your right as you were indeed first. Let me know. I am in east tn

I’ll private message you.

/ It's been a while... #7  
Thank you

/ It's been a while... #8  
Thank you

I want to post on here commending Ink for being a very stand up guy.!
I was out in Tazewell when Red Zebra posted his machine for sale, my phone service was almost non existent.
I had commented on the post, but 1/2 didn’t send, so replied to my own post, letting him know I would buy it.
and messaged him, as well.
but with sketchy service, It was a mess, as I couldn’t see any replies.
Anyway.
When Ink seen it, he commented and messaged on here, and then we spoke on the phone personally.
We have come to an understanding of how to buy the machine and split the attachments together.
It’s a good feeling, especially in this day and age, of dealing with honest stand up people.

/ It's been a while... #9  
I want to post on here commending Ink for being a very stand up guy.!
I was out in Tazewell when Red Zebra posted his machine for sale, my phone service was almost non existent.
I had commented on the post, but 1/2 didn’t send, so replied to my own post, letting him know I would buy it.
and messaged him, as well.
but with sketchy service, It was a mess, as I couldn’t see any replies.
Anyway.
When Ink seen it, he commented and messaged on here, and then we spoke on the phone personally.
We have come to an understanding of how to buy the machine and split the attachments together.
It’s a good feeling, especially in this day and age, of dealing with honest stand up people.
It goes both ways as you know goose.. I am glad that I got to talk to a great guy too. You had first choice and decided to do something that is unusual, at least as far as some are concerned. You and I have made an arrangement that allows us both to benefit. I think it is more normal in the circles you and I, and most on here frequent. Let us all be an example to those that come after us. My kids have the same character as what is shown on these forums. May it spread.

To the OP, I hope your health improves and you can continue to do what you want to do. While I have never met a Red Zebra, I am looking forward to meeting you.

/ It's been a while...
Thank you for the responses. I was tied up with work last two days. I'm going through PM's now.