It's getting cod again

/ It's getting cod again #11  
Being a Road Grader guy, my concern is the ground temp is getting cold too early. So if we get any moisture it'll likely be snow and it won't melt off easily. Then add the wind.....

/ It's getting cod again #12  
c9c5f7066d93671e5eb94f569e2e68c6--chicago-winter-funniest-animals.jpg

/ It's getting cod again #13  
This cold with no snow cover is not the best conditions for septic systems either, I did put some straw around my tank but nothing on the drain field yet which I should do.

/ It's getting cod again #14  
I prefer cold before we get snow, things really get messy in years when we get snow with no frost. That's when your lawn gets torn up by the plow truck, and it's almost impossible to get around in the woods without making mud.

/ It's getting cod again #15  
Pretty cool last night here in Branson, Mo. At least for us. It was very windy and spitting sleet and then turned to snow. Not much accumulation and the overnight temprature was 10 degrees. We are pretty far south, so we get excited by low temps and winter precip. Lots of things were closed last night and this morning.

/ It's getting cod again #16  
I was all happy thinking the Newfies had got their Cod stocks back in order.

/ It's getting cod again
Our winter confinement was a mess, due to about 10 inches of rain in September and first part of October. Had to move the cattle away. But they usually come to the back of our house once a day for their treats. Now since the mud is frozen, it's extremely difficult for them to walk through there. Need to fill the holes now.

/ It's getting cod again #18  
Please don't send your winter our way. :)

/ It's getting cod again
Please don't send your winter our way. :)
Don't worry, New Hampshire is a bit out of my way. But sure will let you know when I get close.