It's here - new B3030

/ It's here - new B3030 #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
Sorry for the junk pic - the weather has not been cooperating. Got it Friday afternoon - then took off to go sailing for the weekend - darn "other" hobbies:rolleyes: Next two weekends are booked as well.:eek: I feel a case of orange fever coming on if the sun comes out...:rolleyes:

Here she is in her new home. So far I've only been able to put 1.5 hours on her. Pulled a stump out - had to try out the backhoe:D . Took about 30 min for a 12" ash stump with the 18" bucket. I suspect I'll do better with more practice and also using the smaller 9" bucket. At first I was really bouncing the tractor around, but once I got my grove on, It was much smoother.:cool: With my limited experience, I'm happy with the BH80-X choice.

I also loaded up my ~2 yard dump trailer 3X with stones from my grading project. Really impressed with the power of this machine & loader. Was able to push into the rock pile & fill the bucket with ease.

I swapped out the hoe buckets and took the hoe & loader off so I can mow the lawn as soon as it stops raining.

Here are a couple pix

Attachments

• june 2007 044.jpg
    june 2007 044.jpg
    861.6 KB · Views: 536
  • june 2007 045.jpg
    june 2007 045.jpg
    814 KB · Views: 444
   / It's here - new B3030 #2  
Very nice! I wish i had bought the hoe. I sure could have used it several times.

/ It's here - new B3030 #3  
I see the hoe is strategically parked next to your other toys :)

nice rig and contrats! look forward to the updates and projects when the time comes

Duc

/ It's here - new B3030 #4  
Nice rig! Did you ever consider the BH70-X? I'm considering the BH80-X for a B7800.

John

/ It's here - new B3030 #5  
Thank God. Another TBN memeber who's tractor is surrounded by kid's toys. Know I know I am not alone.:D

Great looking machine:) Can one be "orange" with envy?

/ It's here - new B3030 #6  
Nice setup.;)
I wish we had pics of you digging up the stump.
so we could see the hoe in action....:)

/ It's here - new B3030 #7  
NICE Machine! This is the machine I'll be purchasing some time this month. Quick question......Did your 3030 come with the new seat? Is it comfortable? or does it slide you forward? Would it be possible to post pix of the seat if it is the new one?

Thanks for the pix.............
Swmpbgy1

/ It's here - new B3030 #8  
Best of luck with the new 3030.

Also noticed a new Quick hitch next to the BH. Which one did you get??

/ It's here - new B3030 #9  
I know the excitement with the new arrival, had mine for 10 months and I still feel the same. I only have 70 hours on the 3030 but found it does a better job if you let it do the work. Maybe in the future I'll get the hoe. Best of luck!:) :)

/ It's here - new B3030
The quick hitch is a harbor freight model. I've had it about a year now. I've had to modify some of my implements to fit. I aslo extended the Hook rear-wards by welding bar stock to it & drilling new holes.

I think I got the new seat, but it still looks like it slopes forward a little. I'll take a closeup pic when I get a chance. I'll also look for any kind of part number. I haven't noticed that I'm sliding out of it.

I'll be sure to take more pix as I put the unit in service.

Regarding the 80 vs 70 hoe - for reach alone I went with the 80. Didn't really consider the 70. I wanted the thumb but didn't want to go with a smaller hoe than Kubota's BH75.