Its That Time of The Year

/ Its That Time of The Year #1  

Alan W.

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3650 & Bobcat 763G & Craftsman DGS6500
Yes its that time of year. The leaves are turning color, actually just turning brown and falling off due to the drought, but you get my drift. A chill in the night air. Most people call it the fall season.
Around here its marijuana eradication season. The choppers are already doing their grid searches in our area and will continue until frost. Must say something about our area.
Anyone else live in a grow area?

/ Its That Time of The Year #2  
I had three "dudes" try to grow. Their area of choice was right across the county road from my place. These "dudes" were DEFINITELY some of the dullest tools in the shed. Out of desperation they came and talked to me one day. Would I come over and see why their garden wasn't growing. I know absolutely nothing about growing weed. So I was little help. Their great plans went down - just like their plants. They tried once - couldn't make it work - sold the property. Now there is a great family on the property. Making it a home for themselves and their children.

/ Its That Time of The Year
Most of the boys around here have got pretty good at growing it. Its a game of hide and seek with the law.

/ Its That Time of The Year #4  
Ah - I see the difference. WA allows growing for medical & recreational use. KY - neither.

/ Its That Time of The Year #5  
Looks like they need to go back to White Lightin.:D

/ Its That Time of The Year #6  
Ah - I see the difference. WA allows growing for medical & recreational use. KY - neither.

Whitman Co has about had it with the growers. One application for a permit to process the crap has been tabled for over a year now and is still under discussion. A petition going around now is to ban any future grows/procession/shops, etc. Existing ones grandfathered in. Neighbors hate the stink for one thing.

Biggest mistake ever was making it legal.

/ Its That Time of The Year #7  
Yes - but most unfortunately, BIG politics rule. And all they could see was - $$$$. They could care less about any associated problems with this crap.

/ Its That Time of The Year #8  
Yes its that time of year. The leaves are turning color, actually just turning brown and falling off due to the drought, but you get my drift. A chill in the night air. Most people call it the fall season.
Around here its marijuana eradication season. The choppers are already doing their grid searches in our area and will continue until frost. Must say something about our area.
Anyone else live in a grow area?

Funny you mention that. My wife and I are currently on vacation driving around eastern Kentucky. We drove around a curve this morning outside of Grayson, KY, and she said hey, there's a christmas tree farm. I didn't think anything of it. On the way back from the state park we were at, I looked at that christmas tree farm.... and it was pot plants! Hemp, to be more correct. Saw another field in Grayson. Apparently hemp is a legal crop in KY. Go figure.

/ Its That Time of The Year #9  
Funny you mention that. My wife and I are currently on vacation driving around eastern Kentucky. We drove around a curve this morning outside of Grayson, KY, and she said hey, there's a christmas tree farm. I didn't think anything of it. On the way back from the state park we were at, I looked at that christmas tree farm.... and it was pot plants! Hemp, to be more correct. Saw another field in Grayson. Apparently hemp is a legal crop in KY. Go figure.

Ever watch 'Justified' ?