Comparison It's time! M5660 or the M6060. Guys' Any sig. diffs to scoot us up the $2K?

/ It's time! M5660 or the M6060. Guys' Any sig. diffs to scoot us up the $2K? #31  
My New Holland T4.75 has the 12 speed and will run 24 MPH on the road. I guess Kubota wants the same specs to compete with those of NH/Case IH and Massey.
Agreed. My Massey Runs 24 mph. It's nice to have. I do alot of road travel

/ It's time! M5660 or the M6060. Guys' Any sig. diffs to scoot us up the $2K?
And to wrap this one up for me..... Pic! THANKS to everyone for the help, tips, notes, comments, and just plain good'olboy forum fun.

IMG-1705.jpg

/ It's time! M5660 or the M6060. Guys' Any sig. diffs to scoot us up the $2K? #33  
   / It's time! M5660 or the M6060. Guys' Any sig. diffs to scoot us up the $2K? #34  
Hmmm - - - so much info being tossed around - makes me wonder. I wonder EXACTLY what a person would be doing with a tractor where twelve forward speeds are so much better than eight.

The idea behind twelve speed is to improve use in row crop farming - many row crop farmers on TBN today??? Speak up fellas.............

In my experience, just about any chore is better with 12 speeds. It is my only regret in purchasing this M5040...

cody kubota.jpg