JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter

/ JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter #1  

sequoyah101

Silver Member
Tractor
CaseIH 50A, CaseIH JX95, CaseIH JX80, Allis 190XT, Daewoo DD80L Dozer, Schaeff SKL831 Loader, Komatsu PC40-7 Trackhoe, JCB 210S TLB, JD750, JD820, Kubota FR3680, Kioti Mechron
I just finished building an adapter from the JCB 210S standard mount to SAE Skid Steer hitch. I still gotta paint it. Now I can use my forks, bale hugger, big bucket, tree shear, grapple, 3-point adapter and teleboom on this machine! Yahoo! It all turned out well after three plywood mockups to make sure it would all fit and function well before I started hacking up 3/4" plate and turning the bushings. I cut the radius for the hooks on a mill and trued up the edges of some of the plates on the mill as well. It takes a lot of time and small cuts to bore 2-3/8" holes but I wanted a nice fit for the hooks and it takes forever to grind out 3/4" plate smooth with a die grinder after I get through hacking it up with a torch. I'm not as steady as I used to be!

This machine (the JCB) is much more well suited to working in the woods with the grapple than the JX95 loader. I've also put protectors on the valve stems on the machine to prevent shearing them off on stobs and stuff. That'll ruin a whole day fixing the IMMEDIATE flat you can get.

I put my little 6' disk on the 3-point adapter on this skid steer adapter the other day and you can impart some serious down pressure to the thing while backing up. Tore the heck out of the garden. I'm going to add a skid steer plate to the Road Boss type maintainer so I can use it on the loaders as well. It'll make working in the tight spots easier and save my neck. I'll also be able to push from graded level rock and ground.

I did not like the JCB factory adapter because the roll back angle was too small and the roll forward was too large. I'd also still have to put the skid steer adapter on it and the dang thing is way over a GRAND if you can find one. It took some time and hunting and pecking to get the operating angles like I wanted it to fit but now it does.

Next big project is a post driver. It'll be a master piece. I refuse to drill and concrete one more post hole. I just bought steel for corrals and new show area brace panels and there are way over 200 posts to set of 4-1/2" down to 2-3/8". I plan on pounding them into the ground.

Attachments

• 2013-12-15 1.jpg
    2013-12-15 1.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 766
  • 2013-12-15 2.jpg
    2013-12-15 2.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 832
   / JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter #2  
I like the machine and good job on the adapter! :thumbsup:

Here is another attachment that works well out front, the 7' brush hog.
PC200003.JPG PC200019.JPG PC190006.JPG P4010055.JPG

And a 6' box blade.
P2100032.JPG P2100035.JPG P2100038.JPG P2100041.JPG

/ JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter
I don't have enough hydraulic juice for one of those.

/ JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter #4  
I don't have enough hydraulic juice for one of those.

I know, but saw your other thread where you are planning on increasing the gpm.

That is looking like it may not be a great idea since the machine is not hydrostat and I'd be throttling up and down going forwards and backwards. It is power shift but shouldn't do that a full throttle. I'm trying to avoid a skid steer since I really don't care for them but if I do it'll be a JCB tracked one or a New Holland. I'm old orphan machine poor and don't need any more tractors without getting rid of a couple that I'm emotionally attached to.

Still thinking about the pump change though. It would be nice for other things though I'm at about 12 gpm now and other than the big mowers that will usually suffice. 20 is enough for lots of stuff and it would have been so easy for JCB to do that and do it right to start with I can't figure why they didn't.

/ JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter #6  
   / JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter #7  
Very nice! I have a "blank" that came with my machine. What/where did you get the skid steer part?

Skid Steer Solutions.

Lots of places have them. Some Ebay. Look around. You can build these as well but really need a mill to cut the slots in the pins and use hardened pins as well. You can use square pins also.

/ JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter #9  
Nicely done. That 210 looks great.

/ JCB 210S Skid Steer Adapter #10  
Just a FYI. Titan Attachment seeks the same universal quick attach mount for $150 cheaper And it is Very well built. All 1/4" steel. Every joint is completely welded as well