JD 3032E

/ JD 3032E #1  

HP942

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XJ2025H
My old JD 1050 is causing me fits....time to think about replacing it (new tractor-itis). My local dealer has a 2021 used JD3032 HST with loader at a decent price, less than 50 hours. I haven’t been shopping for a JD and don’t know much about this one. What are your thoughts about this tractor. Any known issues? TIA

Last edited:
   / JD 3032E #2  
You can do a comparison on www.tractordata.com

What I can see is that it's a close match for your 1050 and the 3032E is an HST which, IMHO, is a bonus. I'd hop on and see how it fits.

Not to rush you but I haven't heard, here on TBN, the availability of new (or even good used) tractors having improved.

/ JD 3032E #3  
Not to rush you but I haven't heard, here on TBN, the availability of new (or even good used) tractors having improved.

HP942, we own a 3032e and love it. Very dependable and reliable. You will love yours if you get one.

Wagtail is right about supply. Our John Deere dealer has zero machines of this size and cannot get them. I could sell my four year old machine for almost what I paid for it new.

/ JD 3032E #4  
A better compare and contrast is going to be what chores you are using your 1050 for currently. Loader work the 3032e will run circles around a 1050. Hydro, SCV, greater lift capacity and higher hydraulic flow will make a world of difference. If you are using it for things like bush hogging you will notice that the 3032e seems a little more bumpy due to smaller tires and a little more unstable due to a narrower wheel stance but wheel spacers help with that and IMO are well worth the investment.

/ JD 3032E #5  
I have a 3032e currently, got a good deal on it. If I was doing it again, I would find a D or R 3 series.

Compare compacities on JDs site, the 3033r and the 3035D are much better tractors, same footprint though

3032E 3035D 3033R

compare a.JPG
compare b.JPG