JD or Kubota

/ JD or Kubota #22  
I agree, that is a very nice looking tractor. I am jealous. Next some action pictures please.

/ JD or Kubota #23  
Very, very nice! Congrats on the new tractor.

/ JD or Kubota #24  
:thumbsup: Yes very nice. Keep us tuned in as you break it in and learn it's quirks both good and bad if any. Be sure to check wheel bolts for tightness every few hours at first as any new tractor can have rims work lose when new. Radiator hose clamps and loader mounting bolts need checking as well.
Have fun but keep the wheels pointed down. :D

/ JD or Kubota #25  
Congrats, I'm sure you'll love the new tractor. I would talk to the dealer and find out if they did the 400 hour service or not. If they did not see what kind of discount they can give you on filters and SUDT oil.

/ JD or Kubota #26  
You pay for what you get! John Deere is the leader right now ! Kubota is a good tractor, but I don't believe as good as a JD, My opinion, the 27,ooo mite be a little high! You talk like you prefer the JD work on the price , that JD dealer is not going to like loosing to a Kubota, so work him for a price !

/ JD or Kubota #27  
Buy the Kubota, even with the paint quality issues kubota has, the JD is grossly over priced.

/ JD or Kubota #28  
Buy the Kubota, even with the paint quality issues kubota has, the JD is grossly over priced.
I agree w you bos. I own an older deere lawn tractor thats been good but when i purchased my bx25 i felt it was just heavier duty & a better value then the jd2305 & 1016 especially when the pto housing failures started happening w the jd im glad i bought my kubota:)

/ JD or Kubota #29  
Congrats on the new tractor. Take some time to get use to the features of HST+. They take a little time to realize their full potential.

/ JD or Kubota #30  
You should have been comparing a 3038E to the L3800. Your matchup was incorrect and the John Deere dealer lost the deal because of this.