JD6410 wiring for Rotary light switch

/ JD6410 wiring for Rotary light switch #21  
From your fuses, there will be a wire from a fuse to the B terminal of the light switch. My guess is F103 30A.

From the H terminal of the headlight light switch a wire goes to 86 of the relay. This the relay coil. 85 of the relay is ground. So headlight switch connects B to H and relay is energized.

A wire from fuse F112 goes to terminal 87 of the relay (normally open contact). A wire from terminal 30 goes to the switch for HI/LOW beams of headlights.

When the relay is energized, the HI/LOW beam switch has power. It sends power to HI beams or Low beams as switched.

/ JD6410 wiring for Rotary light switch
let me understand:

Terminal B is fed from F103 which is fed from Main 120A fuse as per BASIC WIRING DRAWING.
Does this mean head lights is independant from ignition?
Terminal H then energizes relay 86 terminal.
I understand terminal 87 as OUTPUT voltage when energized. So, from 87 to F112 and then where?
I also understand term 30 as INPUT voltage(usually from a fuse or battery), so I am not clear how it supplies power to HI/LOW switch.
Is the HI/LOW switch then directly connected to hi/low terminals of head lamps?
What about fuses F110/F111 low beams?
And diode V104 hi/low beams?

/ JD6410 wiring for Rotary light switch #23  
let me understand:

Terminal B is fed from F103 which is fed from Main 120A fuse as per BASIC WIRING DRAWING.
Does this mean head lights is independant from ignition?
Terminal H then energizes relay 86 terminal.
I understand terminal 87 as OUTPUT voltage when energized. So, from 87 to F112 and then where?
I also understand term 30 as INPUT voltage(usually from a fuse or battery), so I am not clear how it supplies power to HI/LOW switch.
Is the HI/LOW switch then directly connected to hi/low terminals of head lamps?
What about fuses F110/F111 low beams?
And diode V104 hi/low beams?

I am not sure if Fuse F103 is HOT with key ON or OFF. So I am not sure if Fuse F103 is fed from the Main 120A Fuse or if the key has to be ON to make other fuses "HOT" this something you have to check. IF F103 is HOT at all times then the headlights will be independent of the ignition, again something you have to check, but I doubt it.

JD is using 87 as an INPUT (not convention, but how they are doing it). So you will have power FROM F112 to 87 (which is N.O. normally open contact) "waiting" for the relay to be energized.

JD is using 30 as an OUTPUT. (again not convention, but how they are doing it). So when the relay is energized, power comes from 87 to 30 to the HI/LOW switch.

HI/LOW switch connects direct to hi/low terminals of the headlights (at least for USA built tractors)

It's possible since you have a German built tractor, they also (OR INSTEAD of F112) use F110 & F111 for the hi and low beams, sorry not sure.

I do not know the purpose of diode V104

/ JD6410 wiring for Rotary light switch
I found an Operators manual for this tractor.
F103 is not used but rather F107 to supply Light switch.
And F107 is powered directly from Main fuse, thus headlights independant from ignition.
I have 2 new diagrams, both "conventional" relay wiring.
I will post a new thread to see if we can get help about diode and F110,F111.
Many thanks.