Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve

/ Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve #11  
With a screwdriver, remove the adjusting screw being careful to count the number of turns (write it down).
Ooops. I guess I'll be getting a pressure gauge, and installing a port for it. :)

/ Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve #12  
Ooops. I guess I'll be getting a pressure gauge, and installing a port for it. :)
Good call. And be sure to use schedule 80 pipe or hydraulic fittings.

/ Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve
Thanks Bob

Anybody used this one ?- is 11 GPH ok for this application. Do you need to replace hose for this application ?

/ Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve #14  
Thanks Bob

Anybody used this one ?- is 11 GPH ok for this application. Do you need to replace hose for this application ?
Eleven gallons per minute is fine for this application (I believe your tractor system is 7 gpm).
Yes, you will have to replace hose assemblies or hose end fittings with reusable fittings (this is what I had to do), or take to a hydraulic shop. One end of the hose has the metric ORFS fitting, the other end of the hoses for the new valve need to be:
  • A & B Work Ports: #8 SAE O-Ring (3/4”-16) Thread
  • Inlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
  • Outlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread

Eleven gallons per minute is fine for this application (I believe your tractor system is 7 gpm).
Yes, you will have to replace hose assemblies or hose end fittings with reusable fittings (this is what I had to do), or take to a hydraulic shop. One end of the hose has the metric ORFS fitting, the other end of the hoses for the new valve need to be:
  • A & B Work Ports: #8 SAE O-Ring (3/4”-16) Thread
  • Inlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
  • Outlet Port: #10 SAE O-Ring (7/8”-14) Thread
OK Bob great info thanks so much- one more thing - Do you know what size the ORFS fittings are on the current hose at valve stack now. [ I presume both ends are the same ] I will see if someone makes a adapter from that to the 8 and 10 SAE ports.?

/ Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve #16  
OK Bob great info thanks so much- one more thing - Do you know what size the ORFS fittings are on the current hose at valve stack now. [ I presume both ends are the same ] I will see if someone makes a adapter from that to the 8 and 10 SAE ports.?
IIRC, the working hoses are 14mm (~1/2"), and the inlet/outlet hoses are 18mm (~3/4").
Tommy at Affordable Tractor used to sell adapters.

Ok thanks - I already sent Tommy a email about possibility of scrap china stack for the part. will see if he has converter adapters - he is out of those actual parts.

/ Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve #18  
Ok thanks - I already sent Tommy a email about possibility of scrap china stack for the part. will see if he has converter adapters - he is out of those actual parts.
I have done business with these folks before, they may have what you need. I might add that they can also make hoses for you.

/ Jinma / JW03 Backhoe Hydraulic pressure release valve #19  
Well we got it apart with tractor mech help - now we have another problem one part fell into the hole from hell where ever that is . looked three days and cant find - anybody have a junked control box they want to parts out - And BTW there was chewed up O ring which has been my problem before . now I have a new one.
ANY BODY WITH A SCRAPED CONTROL BOX THEY WANT TO MOVE I DOUBT THATS A ORDER PART ???
Be careful there is O rings that are rated for hot fluids. I kept using a normal one and it keep going through the system when it got hot. Once I found out there is different o rings I was good. I changed my control valves over. What a mess the original fittings are a special metric type . I ended up buying fittings and had them welded onto the original fittings. I would take your hoses off and turn your valve upside down to get what ever fell in there