Job Fairs

/ Job Fairs #21  
You can't blame the recipients. It's human nature. There is a big portion of our population that's more than willing to adjust their standard of living to what ever they get for nothing!

Yes, we can. There something satisfying about hard work and knowing one earned what they have.

/ Job Fairs #22  
We have a large population raised by single mothers.

Yes. Not good.

I saw something where a kid got shot at 3am. He had a gun.

They interviewed the mom who wailed about her poor baby. How she was going to miss her poor baby!!

The kid had a gun and was roaming the alley at 3am.

Poor baby indeed.

MoKelly

/ Job Fairs #24  
And there's something dejecting about working hard all your life and seeing people riding the gravy train. ;)
I believe the 2021 politically correct descriptive term for that is....achieving.... "economic equality" ??

Last edited:
   / Job Fairs #25  
Yes. Not good.

I saw something where a kid got shot at 3am. He had a gun.

They interviewed the mom who wailed about her poor baby. How she was going to miss her poor baby!!

The kid had a gun and was roaming the alley at 3am.

Poor baby indeed.

MoKelly
^This! THIS!

This is what has angered me to the point of not watching the news....reporting shootings like this but NO ONE questions what the kid was doing out and about in the middle of the night.

Makes me think there should be a law against negligent parenting!

/ Job Fairs #26  
And there's something dejecting about working hard all your life and seeing people riding the gravy train. ;)

Yes - but as long as you can vote yourself freebies it will never stop. Never.
Ever.

MoKelly

/ Job Fairs #27  
Ever.

MoKelly
That is EXACTLY why the USA is now entering a downward spiral....never to recover.
At 80, I do expect to be gone sometime before the SHTF.

/ Job Fairs #28  
That is EXACTLY why the USA is now entering a downward spiral....never to recover.
At 80, I do expect to be gone sometime before the SHTF.

If you want to see where we are going, you should read this book.

IMG_1374.JPG

It tracks 19 prior civilizations from birth to destruction.

Not encouraging.

MoKelly

/ Job Fairs #29  
Buddy of mine owns a restaurant.
110,000 restaurants went bankrupt last year. His employees dont want to come back to work because the state benefits they get from the state make them reluctant to return
Now the fed govie wants to pay everyone, too. Now with min wage increase talks and fed paying folks to sit on the couch, I guess the price of cheeseburgers just tripled?!?
Hmmmm wonder if someone would want to wash dishes, bus tables, or stay home?

/ Job Fairs #30  
Ever.

MoKelly
Everyone must ask themselves: Do you want FREE DOM, or FREE STUFF?