John Deere 4200 quick couplers

/ John Deere 4200 quick couplers #1  

LAWALLSTRACTOR

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra -------------
I am installing a loader on a John Deere 4200 compact tractor, and can not find the correct male quick coupler to fit the remotes under the Rt foot rest. Does anyone have a Pioneer or some other brand part number for the correct fitting. I even stopped at the local Deere dealer and they didn't seem to have any, or any idea what the correct fitting is. The female halves on the tractor appear to be factory original. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ John Deere 4200 quick couplers
   / John Deere 4200 quick couplers #4  
Go to www.jdparts.com and key in model search for 4200 and you should find the couplers under Hydraulics using the sectional index. This is the same information the Deere parts guys have at their finger tips and it works quite well.

/ John Deere 4200 quick couplers #5  
The JD part # is:
AM105467 HYDR.QUICK COUPLER PLUG

And is a poppet style QD, not the ball type referenced in the surplus center link...I am not sure they interchange?

/ John Deere 4200 quick couplers #7  
The JD part # is:
AM105467 HYDR.QUICK COUPLER PLUG

And is a poppet style QD, not the ball type referenced in the surplus center link...I am not sure they interchange?

I have the poppet style on the MMM cylinder lines and used the ball style on my hydraulic top link and works fine. These are on the rear of the tractor(3rdservice?) On my loader valve I have jd lines.

/ John Deere 4200 quick couplers
I found the correct fittings, the standard 3/8 Safeway S41-3 did not fit, but the John Deere number, that Kenny posted, AM105467 did fit. It is funny the local Deere dealer couldn't come up with that number. I really appreciate the help.

/ John Deere 4200 quick couplers #9  
I found the correct fittings, the standard 3/8 Safeway S41-3 did not fit, but the John Deere number, that Kenny posted, AM105467 did fit. It is funny the local Deere dealer couldn't come up with that number. I really appreciate the help.

Good news...Your welcome. And shame on the lazy parts counter guy's at the dealer!

/ John Deere 4200 quick couplers #10  
Funny you should say that, I bought a JD 300x loader right down the road from you, in Avon, and had to replace the couplers! Had them stumped with a special order too! ~Scotty