Joining LS Club

/ Joining LS Club
Good news!
Dealer called this afternoon, and they have the tractor, and it came with the loader! Initially LS told him they wouldn't have a loader for it until the end of July.
He said the only thing was they didn't install the 3rd function kit at LS. So, he will install it Monday and they still have to fill the tires.

/ Joining LS Club #22  
I bet you feel like it's Christmas Eve....

Please post pics when you get it!

/ Joining LS Club #23  
Congrats.... I'm learning my way around the XG3135H I just bought. Big adjustment from a BX2200, but it's beast and I'm getting the hang of the backhoe. Now to find time to get the tractor projects.

/ Joining LS Club #24  
Congrats.... I'm learning my way around the XG3135H I just bought. Big adjustment from a BX2200, but it's beast and I'm getting the hang of the backhoe. Now to find time to get the tractor projects.

I'm about to make a similar upgrade in frame size and capability, I'm looking forward to it!

/ Joining LS Club
I bet you feel like it's Christmas Eve....

Please post pics when you get it!
Absolutely!
Probably going to order a Titan hydraulic rear blade. Got email this evening on price drop.
Tried contacting a couple local dealers for Woods and Land Pride and nobody ever bothered to call me back.
So, Titan is made in TN and they direct ship for no extra charge.

/ Joining LS Club #26  
Seems to be normal, when I was shopping the ONLY dealer that responded got the sale. I live way out in the stick, 100 miles to see the tractor I bought. Nobody close enough to just drive by and look. I run a business here and don't have weeks to drive around just for a dealer to not have what I want and/or can afford on the lot to inspect.

I did buy a bale spear from Titan, nice piece had minor problem but customer service made more than right in 24 hours. I'm happy.

/ Joining LS Club
Dealer called this afternoon to say tractor is ready. Going to sign papers and pay tomorrow and he said he should be able to have it delivered to me Friday.
Titan said my rear blade shipped out yesterday, so good chance that might come in Fri too.

/ Joining LS Club #29  
Good deal! Can't wait to see some photos.

/ Joining LS Club
Paid for it and here it is before they gave it a final wash.

Attachments

• LS Tractor 2022.jpeg
    LS Tractor 2022.jpeg
    725.3 KB · Views: 122
  • LS Tractor 2022a.jpeg
    LS Tractor 2022a.jpeg
    603.1 KB · Views: 118
  • LS Tractor 2022b.jpeg
    LS Tractor 2022b.jpeg
    792.6 KB · Views: 120