Jonesin for a 'B'

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #1  

Haywire

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless :(
I keep telling myself that it would be too big for mowing the lawn. Wouldn't be able to get enough for the 2660 and implements. Don't have a trailer big enough to transport it. Don't have enough property to warrant it. Doesn't keep me from wanting that 3030 though. It's tough to be me sometimes. :confused2:

Ian

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #2  
yea, i hear you. just sold my bx and thought i was outta the game but yesterday test drove the b3300su and b3000 cab. what to do........it's a sickness. a good one!
steve

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #3  
If the problems you listed are the only thing keeping you from upgrading, get a B2620. Could use most of the same implements, haul on the same trailer, more loader capacity, more ground clearance, all in a similarly sized package. I know, I'm not helping. :D

/ Jonesin for a 'B'
If the problems you listed are the only thing keeping you from upgrading, get a B2920. Could use most of the same implements, haul on the same trailer, more loader capacity, more ground clearance, all in a similarly sized package. I know, I'm not helping. :D

Fixed that. :laughing: Don't think that tiller I just bought a couple months ago would cover the tracks of a B though. I better take another nerve pill and take a nap. LOL

Ian

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #5  
Don't think that tiller I just bought a couple months ago would cover the tracks of a B though.

Ian

Not following you Ian...they sell bigger tillers everyday!!:laughing:

Deano

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #8  
Gee, lets see now, had a BX23TLB,:confused: then went to a B3200TLB,:confused2::confused2: humm, really liked the Grand L's, now I own a L3540. Ya see it is a sickness.But I love being that kind-a sick.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
DevilDog

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #10  
I keep telling myself that it would be too big for mowing the lawn. Wouldn't be able to get enough for the 2660 and implements. Don't have a trailer big enough to transport it. Don't have enough property to warrant it. Doesn't keep me from wanting that 3030 though. It's tough to be me sometimes. :confused2:

Ian
That's easy fixed, don't be you wanting it................be JohnThomas and trade and never look back.:D It's just money and what are you saving it for?:laughing: