Jonesin for a 'B'

/ Jonesin for a 'B'
My local dealer actually beat Barlow's on price when I bought the BX last year. I'll consider the Craigslist idea. Would be better than trade in value in any case.

Ian

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #22  
resale / interest level on the used BXs are pretty good. I just put mine on for 2k more than trade (with a couple real pics) and I had a cashiers check in my hand in two weeks.
I have about 6 acres (4 are woods) and I cant imagine having anything bigger than the B2x20 series.

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #23  
My local dealer actually beat Barlow's on price when I bought the BX last year. I'll consider the Craigslist idea. Would be better than trade in value in any case.

Ian
Try Barlows now that your trading and see what they'll do. I've traded with them several times and been satisfied with their deals.

/ Jonesin for a 'B' #24  
Anything you "make" on an outright sale, through Craigs and TractorHouse, is money in your pocket. You know your area best. When is the right time to sell? Now, in fall, or would waiting until spring be better?

I sold my BX outright, as I was not willing to take the hit on a wholesale trade to the dealer. In fact, it was Brady Barlow who urged to me to sell it outright. Patience. Incredible patience is often required. Many of the callers are just looking to steal it at a give away price. You've got to weed through those and it can become frustrating. Mine took the better part of 6 months to sell.

Patience. The right buyer did come along. I got $1500 over trade in on my BX1860 with FEL (no MMM). I was very pleased and coupled with the great price I got on the B2320, the deal was completely harmless to my wallet.

Broken record here, but patience.