Just Another Saturday in VT

/ Just Another Saturday in VT
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Let me see - was it Vermonters who are supposed to be the most stubborn folks in the US, or those from Maine? I assume the alternative, which was to get another pole and a couple of sacks of Quickcrete, and put in your own (new) pole was out of the question, once faced with that challenge of hauling a million pounds of concrete for miles. Just couldn't pass up the challenge, could you?
My wife's from New England, and I face that kind of mindset with regularity. )</font>

Mornin Cisco & Mike,
Thanks for the comments, yes, the more I think of it, the whole thing does look a bit strange, but it was fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif In a strange sort of way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Let me see - was it Vermonters who are supposed to be the most stubborn folks in the US, or those from Maine? I assume the alternative, which was to get another pole and a couple of sacks of Quickcrete, and put in your own (new) pole was out of the question, once faced with that challenge of hauling a million pounds of concrete for miles. Just couldn't pass up the challenge, could you?
My wife's from New England, and I face that kind of mindset with regularity. )</font>

Mornin Cisco & Mike,
Thanks for the comments, yes, the more I think of it, the whole thing does look a bit strange, but it was fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif In a strange sort of way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Just Another Saturday in VT #33  
No problem. I found it amusing ---- but ----- if I ever get in a jam, I want you on my team. "Never give up" must be your motto.

/ Just Another Saturday in VT #34  
No problem. I found it amusing ---- but ----- if I ever get in a jam, I want you on my team. "Never give up" must be your motto.

Mornin Cisco,
Thanks, Id be honored /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Never give up /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mornin Cisco,
Thanks, Id be honored /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Never give up /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Just Another Saturday in VT #37  
Scotty,

Congratulations on a great move and a wonderful job!

Semper Fi!

CT_Jeff

/ Just Another Saturday in VT #38  
Scotty,

Congratulations on a great move and a wonderful job!

Semper Fi!

CT_Jeff

Thanks Jeff,
I used to drag race my 69 Chevy Camaro up your way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Boy, was that along time ago /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Jeff,
I used to drag race my 69 Chevy Camaro up your way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Boy, was that along time ago /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif