Just bought a rhino clone

/ Just bought a rhino clone #31  
I am still a member but after we sold the 2 Grizzlies, I don't go there any more.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #32  
Not a fan of Tyson either,, But unfortunately they have the market cornered,,,,

NOW ON THSE CHICKEN NUGGETS,,,,,,

LOl nothing wrong with them,,, I hate Mc donnalds but still take the kids to get nuggets cause their uncle keeps the machines running that makes them LOL

/ Just bought a rhino clone #35  
Good luck with your new machine. I would like to hear reviews from you after some seat time. I have a 2004 Rhino that was bought new. It now has 8,000 miles on it and I did not even get the digital dash added to it until 2005. It has been a great machine. The only things that I have had to replace are tires, oil, oil filter, battery and brakes.

/ Just bought a rhino clone

Got it home Tuesday. Weather's been awful since. Supposed to get above freezing this weekend. Hopefully get a chance to break it in a little. One slight issue is the reverse sensor appears to be inop. When i backed it off trailer and put it in drive,both the H and R where lit on the dash. The reverse rev limiter was kicking on. Parked it in warm garage and now the reverse light doesn't come on at all.(even in reverse). This is ok, as i really don't care for the reverse rev limiter anyway. Still,I'm gonna have the dealer fix it. Apparently a common problem on the real rhino too. Dealers been very helpful. Hopefully everything else will be solid.
Tom

/ Just bought a rhino clone #38  
Nice looking unit. :thumbsup:

/ Just bought a rhino clone
Thanks, if it holds up anywhere near the real thing,I'll be happy.