KB 2365 Sub Frame

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame #1  

gilbertmsg

Gold Member
Tractor
2007 Kioti CK20
Going to look at KB 2365 today, it is attached to a CK 25. Can I use his sub frame to attach to my CK 20 or will this require a additional purchase for my tractor?

Thanks!!

Eddie

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame #2  
(
KB 2365 Sub Frame
Going to look at KB 2365 today, it is attached to a CK 25. Can I use his sub frame to attach to my CK 20 or will this require a additional purchase for my tractor?

Thanks!!

Eddie

===========

With the KB2465, the subframes are different sizes as are the two tractors vary also The part numbers for both tractors using that hoe show a different part number for the subframe. Perhaps someone can advise you for the kb 2300 series specifically.

I'll bet a good welder could fabricate any differences.

rimshot

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame
That's what I'm thinking, checked with Kioti dealer near Richmond, VA and CK 20 subframe is between $500 - $600.

Eddie

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame #4  
If the BH comes with the subframe you might want to just have a local welder look at it to see if it can be adapted for less than the price of a new one. An experienced dealer could probably tell you.

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame #5  
No it will not work.

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame #7  
Your other post had the bh price at $2,000. Even adding 500 for the subframe still might not be bad if the bh is in good condition. I bought a KB2375 back in 2005 for $5,500 and as others have mentioned, new is about $1,000 per foot. Maybe Wallace has a frame laying around that would work for you.

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame #8  
Your other post had the bh price at $2,000. Even adding 500 for the subframe still might not be bad if the bh is in good condition. I bought a KB2375 back in 2005 for $5,500 and as others have mentioned, new is about $1,000 per foot. Maybe Wallace has a frame laying around that would work for you.

I have tons of frames laying around...I just need to find out what i can get rid of one for.

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame
Well, the guy did not call me back on Saturday. Hope he calls today as I think $2000 is a good deal even if I have to buy a new subframe. Can not afford a new one. Thanks for your replys.

Eddie

/ KB 2365 Sub Frame #10  
Do you have anything I can use to attach a small (5') backhoe to a Kioti CK20s frame ( in addition to the 3pt hitches) to take some of the stress off the machine? Backoe operated off PTO and has it's own hydralic pump etc.