KB2375 assist

/ KB2375 assist #21  
Drewl,
Outstanding idea. Two questions:
1) Do I really need a 3" hole? Will a little smaller work?(2")
2) If I read it right, you can get the rachet and an extension between the tire and the inside wheel well.
This has to make it alot simpler than trying to get my chubby hand in from the back.
Tom

/ KB2375 assist #22  
Yeah, I guess most any size hole will work. Again, this is about as bad a location for a critical valve as there is. Locate it there? OK......then give the customer several ways to access this all important valve. While thinking about this, there easily could be a thumbwheel rod with universal joints or something. Again, terrible set up

on my back no more /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ KB2375 assist #23  
Agree 100% on the lack of design planning.
I honestly cannot find anything else wrong with this tractor and am thrilled with my decision.
OK dealers, can someone mention this to Kioti or is there a fix?

/ KB2375 assist #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now I am confused. What valve are you CK30 guys talking about? I have a CK20. )</font>
The valve on the CK30 is in a different location than the ones on our CK20s. The main hydraulic valve with power beyond is up front on ours, with the PB switch lever right on top. Not so on the CK30. Maybe you have thought ours is a little difficult to access, but you should try the CK30. A contortionist would love it!
John

/ KB2375 assist #25  
Thanks for the clarification (and yet another reason to stay happy with my CK20) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ KB2375 assist
That's a great idea Drew - any pictures?? I'm guessing you don't expect the socket to fall off?
Funny thing is I thought about the hole in the fender myself. This valve has got to be the worst design feature of an otherwize great tractor.

David

/ KB2375 assist #27  
what do you know..............I took a pic but now have a problem with this computer so I can't upload it. The socket is on very snug so no, I'm not worried about it falling off

/ KB2375 assist #28  
this pic doesn't show much other than the socket on the valve and if you look closely you can see the access hole I made

Attachments

• 837917-DSC00042.JPG
    837917-DSC00042.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 148
   / KB2375 assist #29  
The best solution to turning the value under the seat is to install a remote set of hydraulic outlets on the tractor. That way it is very eacy to hook up the hoe and you have the outlets for other uses as well. We only did the under the seat deal on the first couple of tractors/hoes. Now we always use the remote kit. It is only a few dollars more expensive and makes life so much easier. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ KB2375 assist #30  
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif wha? so there is a solution..................that's news to me