Ke3d revisited

/ Ke3d revisited #21  
Well said Hosejockey, knowlege is power! That is what we come here for is knowlege about the tractors as well as the people marketing them.

Machinefarm, I like my yanmar and this forum. I just responded to a thread that was started by RWM, the content of which was not very relevent or useful, but entertaining, so I think I will stick around, if that annoys you don't waste your time continuing to read.

As for the two Roberts, tell us this: Why sell tractors that are in Idaho (see your ebay listing) if you are in San Diego? Is the guy in San Diego an alter ego for the guy in Idaho, or are they one in the same, email addresses don't mean nothing and there is no question these are the exact same tractors we are talking about. Something sure seems fishy about all of this. The "I am not going to share my knowlege with you now because my feelings are hurt" thing does not work very well. My point was that the information previously promised was never delivered. Many times someone has asked about the Hot Rod engine switch and you have never responded. Now you tell us that you were going to until this thread popped up and you got your panties in a twist over it.

I have nothing against the hot rod 1500 or the Ke3d, but I think we all want more information shared here about them instead of complaining about what is said here. Quit taking it all so personal, if you really intended to participate and share information you would have done so. We also take what is said here and in other places as an evaluation of people selling tractors. Many dealers have been questioned and evaluated here. Most answer up within reason instead of becoming competely defensive. It does not seem that you have been scrutinized all that much here compared to others, and most have answered up without to much problem.

/ Ke3d revisited #25  
Yanmar4life, you should be embarrassing yourself about now, because I'm sure the rest of us are becoming embarrassed for you.

/ Ke3d revisited #26  
OOps, it looks to me like we have a case of mistakes being made in spite of good intentions. Yanmar4life wasn't trying to promote his own intersts, just trying to protect the rest of us. Unfortunately it looks like he blindsided the wrong guy. RWM, I've got to take my hat off to you and say thanks for your restrained and measured response. Shows real style. I hope nobody goes away because of this. The grey market is a tricky place and all of us know that we value and need our good dealers....but the market being what it is we also need watchdogs. I figure that we are going to make some mistakes getting the system worked out, so everybody please hang in there.

/ Ke3d revisited #27  
Remember this one when it is time to vote for "thread of the year".

/ Ke3d revisited
I just want to say that this discussion board has some quality
people who seem to have some real knowledge. I will have questions in the future and will definitley look to those of you for help and guidance. I hope I can give some as well.

Thanks,
Robert

/ Ke3d revisited #29  
Norm,

No I don't feel that I have embarrassed myself and I hope no one else feels that way. Most of you have probably not spent the time researching this debacle so I understand. No hard feelings either way.

Thanks Roger for understanding my intentions. Given my location I have had contact with a number of grey market dealers, some excellent, some not. I saw this thread originally and flamed because there is some obvious deception going on. This is my LAST (I promise) comment about all of this to everyone to DO YOUR RESEARCH CAREFULLY and you will not be hurt. I understand that some of the eastern people would not be effected by any of this due to location, but out here in the west this could be a big deal due to the limited number of people dealing, that was my only purpose in all of my posts about this thread, to give some awareness as to what is going on. Buyer beware, I may have been burned once, but you don't have to be!

So sorry if I offended anyone.

/ Ke3d revisited #30  
Just saw an ad on ebay and put some things together. I had to drag this back up and stir the pot so to speak.......
"Bob" aka tractorlet here, of Tractor Outlet from Idaho said he does not sell on Ebay. Everyone was confusing him with RWM aka robnwan on Ebay, who does. Check the phone number on Tractor Outlet's website <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.copsrus.com/tractors>Tractor Outlet</A> . And then check out the phone number posted on Ebay by robnwan in the attached photo.

I think somone ought to sue for stealing the name AND phone number /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Attachments

• 49-185833-robnwan.jpg
    49-185833-robnwan.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 92