Keweenaw snow photos

/ Keweenaw snow photos #721  
Absolutely, yes it does.
When I worked with heavy equipment as a young man, lots of continuous snow cover during the winter meant we could get to work earlier in the spring.
Until that snow melting makes mud. Jon

/ Keweenaw snow photos
On our way to Bob Lake NFS campground yesterday. Why did we take the snow tire/wheels off this week? :ROFLMAO:
P1060089.jpg
P1060091.jpg

/ Keweenaw snow photos #726  
On our way to Bob Lake NFS campground yesterday. Why did we take the snow tire/wheels off this week? :ROFLMAO: View attachment 744841View attachment 744842
Had you left the snow tires on, the snow would now be gone and you would be wondering why you didn't take them off sooner. That you took them off assures the snow would stick around long enough to be a problem.

It's part of Murphy's law. You know the drill: wash the truck and it rains. don't wash it and there's not even a heavy dew. Throw out some item you stored for 40 years and the next week you need it and don't have it. it's the story of my life. :(

/ Keweenaw snow photos
so you don't wear them out.
Not really. We have never worn a set of snow tires out yet we still need to replace them in about 10 years not matter the wear. After that amount of time, the rubber has stiffened up and lost its ice/snow grip. Been there, tried that. :oops:

/ Keweenaw snow photos
Sorry I'm slow at processes them guys but this was our yard and street last week. Most, if not all this snow is now gone. Springs high sun angle and long days has tremendous power to burn it away..
P1060082.jpg
P1060083.jpg
P1060084.jpg

/ Keweenaw snow photos #729  
Ok I think that pile can hold on until my guess of May 18. What do I win, if so? How about that polaris 800; you don't deserve all that frustration any more, I'll just get rid of it for you.

/ Keweenaw snow photos #730