Traction Kioti 2009 CK35 Transmission Problem

/ Kioti 2009 CK35 Transmission Problem #71  
How many hours on your tractor? I have a 2006 CK25 gear. Now at about 550 hours. So far no problems. I'm just hoping I don't start to have any.

/ Kioti 2009 CK35 Transmission Problem
Shredded apart????

Lol. I asked the same question. He said the clutch is made up of a layer of fiberglass and instead of wearing away slowly, it literally shredded into shavings that look like shredded cheese. I wish he had taken a picture of it. :/ It's oddly funny how he warned me about this BEFORE I even bought this tractor!

/ Kioti 2009 CK35 Transmission Problem
How many hours on your tractor? I have a 2006 CK25 gear. Now at about 550 hours. So far no problems. I'm just hoping I don't start to have any.

Only 125 hours. THAT'S the sad part of all of this I feel.

/ Kioti 2009 CK35 Transmission Problem #75  
Clearly not the norm. I guess now you just have to get it fixed and move on. Sorry for your troubles.

/ Kioti 2009 CK35 Transmission Problem #76  
Hello all. This is my first post here.

My problem is with my 2009 Kioti CK35 (not an HST). It has 122 hours on it. Last week, while I was mowing a field of grass, all of a sudden it came to a sudden stop. I heard no noises, felt no vibrations, smelled no odors so I thought I had knocked it out of gear somehow but unfortunately I tried over and over to get it into gear again but never could. I finally figured out though that it would move in low gear but only in first gear and only then at the speed of a baby turtle. So literally, it moves about 3 inches in a minute and only on a flat surface. Increasing the engine speed did not increase the tractor's speed. So I checked the hydraulic fluid and found that it was low. However, the FEL and Bushhog had both been working perfectly fine as had the transmission. Could the clutch or something else have burned up due to the low level of hydraulic fluid? I topped off the hydraulic fluid but it hasn't made any difference. Finally, when it is in a gear, the tractor can not be pushed or pulled by anything so it seems to be in gear but it just won't move. Does anyone have an idea as to what it could be and any simple things to try before I haul it into the dealer? Could a linkage or something have broken? Thanks to everyone who responds.

I know I may be 5 years to late to this party, but my CK30 manual tranny started acting up a few months ago, and soon after it wouldn't move under its own power when i was cutting the back of the property. i hiked back to the cabin and got my truck with a tow strap, and my father to steer it back. i had my truck in 4WD and it was struggling to pull it. Dad said everything was in neutral. well i was sure my clutch was gone, and i guess at the time it didn't click that my truck should have pulled that weight on level ground without breaking a sweat. i just finally had the time over this past weekend to pull the tractor apart and i noticed once i had it jacked up in neutral i could not get the back wheels to turn at all. the rear brakes were locked up!! Kioti has a wet clutch brake system and uses a brake fork on both sides to pivot a pressure plate up onto detent balls. where the brake fork goes between the brake casing it had corroded so badly that the brake fork was not able to turn and release the brake plate. the unfortunate news is that I went ahead and split the tractor, and while i still have friction material on my clutch everything is blued, and show tremendous signs of stress. my guess on why the tractor will move in low gear is because the transmission produces enough torque to override the brakes, but in high gear it can't get the torque.
I hope that you have since fixed the problem, but i figured I would come back and share my finding with you incase you hadn't yet. I plan to use penetrating lubricant on the brake fork every time i use my tractor from now on ( once i get it all back together)