Financing Kioti April Incentives?

/ Kioti April Incentives? #1  

mangler

Gold Member
Tractor
Sears G5500, Kioti CK2610
I am pretty much set on an CK2610HST, and we have 0%/72 months here in Ontario Canada until March 31st.

My question is, do they usually extend this into April each year? With the zombie apocalypse going on now and markets in the hole, I feel like they almost have to, if not even sweeten the pot. I just know I would feel bad if I left a free implement on the table by buying a week early.

Does anyone have an inkling on what is coming? I will accept "corporate hunches" or rumors from little birds at this point.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #2  
My bet is inventory is going to be low from Korea so deals will not get any better. Just my inkling.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #3  
My bet is inventory is going to be low from Korea so deals will not get any better. Just my inkling.

We have not seen any interruption in product flow from Korea, and have been told by corporate that at this time, everything is moving as normal. We have been receiving Parts and Wholegoods shipments as we normally would.

"Elbow Bump"

/ Kioti April Incentives? #4  
We have not seen any interruption in product flow from Korea, and have been told by corporate that at this time, everything is moving as normal. We have been receiving Parts and Wholegoods shipments as we normally would.

"Elbow Bump"

Your report on the situation is appropriate for TODAY!
It is certainly possible though that the (supply chain) situation could get worse, before it gets better.
No one can predict the future in this world wide health crisis with any degree of accuracy.

Last edited:
   / Kioti April Incentives? #5  
Lord forgive me.....

Woops.png

/ Kioti April Incentives? #6  
Your report on the situation is appropriate for TODAY!
It is certainly possible though that the (supply chain) situation could get worse, before it gets better.
No one can predict the future in this world wide health crisis with any degree of accuracy.
"NOTE" Michigan Iron did state AT THIS TIME.As stated no one can predict the future as of now it changes daily.Crazy times we are living in now.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #7  
Give this a month and some dealers will sell at cost just to dump the inventory.

Or hold on to your money until this mess blows over...

/ Kioti April Incentives? #8  
Give this a month and some dealers will sell at cost just to dump the inventory.

Or hold on to your money until this mess blows over...

Or take advantage of the extremely low interest rates and buy a new tractor.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #10  
Good things come to those who wait. As this bug envelopes the globe..not just the US. ..it's going to put huge pressure on dealers to move product as their sales plumit over the next 2 months.