Financing Kioti April Incentives?

/ Kioti April Incentives? #12  
Good things come to those who wait. As this bug envelopes the globe..not just the US. ..it's going to put huge pressure on dealers to move product as their sales plumit over the next 2 months.

The top Kioti dealer in my area can't keep most models in stock right now. The part to worry about here is them getting inventory; not moving it out.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #13  
The expectation is that rental properties will take the first wave of hits and it will take the broader real estate market another three or four months to start feeling pain as sellers need to go on a journey before beginning to lower prices. Discretionary items like tractors and vehicles should start seeing deals around July.

I'd like to see A-plan pricing on Fords, $20k on low hour U35 excavators and the like.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #14  
   / Kioti April Incentives? #15  
The expectation is that rental properties will take the first wave of hits and it will take the broader real estate market another three or four months to start feeling pain as sellers need to go on a journey before beginning to lower prices. Discretionary items like tractors and vehicles should start seeing deals around July.

I'd like to see A-plan pricing on Fords, $20k on low hour U35 excavators and the like.

^^^^YUP !!

/ Kioti April Incentives? #16  
The top Kioti dealer in my area can't keep most models in stock right now. The part to worry about here is them getting inventory; not moving it out.

I called BS on this post until I just talked to the local Kioti dealer. Says people are inquiring about compact tractors as the expectation to grow their own food to be self sufficient seems to be closing in on folks. He thinks it will be a good Summer.

Google vehicle sales though, down from 20 - 50% in March depends on the manufacturer. All of the car dealers I know are doing ok with service but not selling autos. Most cut their work force in half.

In fact I'm having issues buying parts from about 1/2 the dealers that I do business with.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #17  
I called BS on this post until I just talked to the local Kioti dealer. Says people are inquiring about compact tractors as the expectation to grow their own food to be self sufficient seems to be closing in on folks. He thinks it will be a good Summer.

Google vehicle sales though, down from 20 - 50% in March depends on the manufacturer. All of the car dealers I know are doing ok with service but not selling autos. Most cut their work force in half.

In fact I'm having issues buying parts from about 1/2 the dealers that I do business with.

Nearly all new tractors are financed!
In the next 60-90 days tractor manufacturers/dealers are going to lend many thousands of dollars to individuals with no job/income?
I kinda think maybe not!

Last edited:
   / Kioti April Incentives?

Nothing like irrational fear to drum up business. Stop by the tractor dealer to get your homestead/self-sustaining essentials, then by the gun store to get a skid of 0.22 LR. This is not nuclear fallout people. The crops will grow.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #19  
Nearly all new tractors are financed!
In the next 60-90 days tractor manufacturers/dealers are going to lend many thousands of dollars to individuals with no job/income?
I kinda think maybe not!

I cannot be the only guy who pays for everything in cash? My real estate brokerage phone was quiet until Thursday afternoon and suddenly it smells like Spring so-to-speak around here again.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #20  
Nothing like irrational fear to drum up business. Stop by the tractor dealer to get your homestead/self-sustaining essentials, then by the gun store to get a skid of 0.22 LR. This is not nuclear fallout people. The crops will grow.

12 gauge turkey loads for me.