kioti ck 20s

/ kioti ck 20s #1  

warmor

Tractor
250 belarus
i lost my hydraulics no 3pt or loader or steering i was moving logs and engine started to smoke a little then i lost my hydrauics and engine stopped smoking tractor starts fine but no hydros does anyone have any ideas

/ kioti ck 20s #2  
i lost my hydraulics no 3pt or loader or steering i was moving logs and engine started to smoke a little then i lost my hydrauics and engine stopped smoking tractor starts fine but no hydros does anyone have any ideas

What have you checked so far? Any leaks? Fluid level ok? Fluid condition foamy or milky or metal shavings?

/ kioti ck 20s
all looks good local mechanic says maybe my hydraulics got hot seized the pump then broke shaft that turns pump any thoughts on that he said also i may have to take the engine out to fix it

/ kioti ck 20s #4  
all looks good local mechanic says maybe my hydraulics got hot seized the pump then broke shaft that turns pump any thoughts on that he said also i may have to take the engine out to fix it
Before you venture into full out expense have dealer print out page on pump and driving gear. Takes a lot to burn up a hydro pump plugged filter could be an issue or water in the system. Check these out first before getting into tractor and pump. If it’s driven gear you then can see the in-depth repair.

/ kioti ck 20s #5  
local mechanic says maybe
Find a new mechanic. Maybe should be a diagnosis.

I would start by checking all fluids and filters, then look for any type of hydraulic diverter valve or valve stuck, then the hydraulic suction screen.

Is this a HST machine?

/ kioti ck 20s #7  
no standard transmission
Remove the Fuel Injection pump and inspect the fuel cam shaft. The Hydraulic Pump is driven off the fuel camshaft. Inspect the fuel camshaft for shearing between cylinder 2 & 3 lobes, or after cylinder 3 lobe. We have also seen the key between the fuel camshaft and the drive gear shear, but the engine will not run when the key shears.

A smoking engine with the loss of hydraulics a definite symptom of a sheared fuel camshaft.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
   / kioti ck 20s #8  
The engine was smoking IMHO you should
check for broken hoses as the fluid must have
sprayed on the exhaust

I would definitely check with a different mechanic
I have never heard of pulling an engine for a
hydraulic leak but then again I don't work on
tractors

willy

/ kioti ck 20s
Remove the Fuel Injection pump and inspect the fuel cam shaft. The Hydraulic Pump is driven off the fuel camshaft. Inspect the fuel camshaft for shearing between cylinder 2 & 3 lobes, or after cylinder 3 lobe. We have also seen the key between the fuel camshaft and the drive gear shear, but the engine will not run when the key shears.

A smoking engine with the loss of hydraulics a definite symptom of a sheared fuel camshaft.

Hope this helps.

/ kioti ck 20s
My engine still runs so it could b broken shaft maybe What would u think. Thanks for your reply