Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200?

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200?
I always liked the old SuperBee logo...but I don't know if I could bring myself to put a sticker on a (no longer) shiny but still new tractor. Would be the closest I'd ever get to owning one of the most beautiful cars ever built tho.

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #42  
I always liked the old SuperBee logo...but I don't know if I could bring myself to put a sticker on a (no longer) shiny but still new tractor. Would be the closest I'd ever get to owning one of the most beautiful cars ever built tho.

For some reason the yanmar paint would get "hazy" when left outside over a year or more. I'd suggested a particular molecular wax to someone in that situation and it made it bright and glossy in no time. What I always thought was it wasn't the paint . . It was the clear coat was the issue :)

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #43  
For some reason the yanmar paint would get "hazy" when left outside over a year or more. I'd suggested a particular molecular wax to someone in that situation and it made it bright and glossy in no time. What I always thought was it wasn't the paint . . It was the clear coat was the issue :)

I know the fenders on "mine" are pretty dull. Dealer said they won't look like that when it's delivered. I have a nice dry shady spot to park it, so hopefully that won't be an issue down the road.

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #44  
I know the fenders on "mine" are pretty dull. Dealer said they won't look like that when it's delivered. I have a nice dry shady spot to park it, so hopefully that won't be an issue down the road.

Pakraig, just so I don't miscommunicate . . . when my friend used the molecular wax . . It was never a problem after that. Its why I think the clear coat was the issue. Your Bee will not only act its part . . . but look its part :)

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #45  
Pakraig, just so I don't miscommunicate . . . when my friend used the molecular wax . . It was never a problem after that. Its why I think the clear coat was the issue. Your Bee will not only act its part . . . but look its part :)

Sounds good!

Lostdogg, did you ever find a snowplow for your tractor? I think I have a pretty good lead on one made locally for $1300. Manual angle 72 or 78 inch. I'll have to wait til fall on that though.

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200?
Got a Bush Hog 7' rear blade with the tractor. Worked really well along with the loader in that deep stuff we had. Set the bucket level about a foot off the ground and was able to push about 200' at a time before I had to back up and move it to the sides.