Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #41  
Don't even think about a deck under mower. They are a PITA to slide in and out and you will have to do that a lot to do regular maintenance on both the tractor and the deck itself. I had one on a Jacobson 18hp top end Lawn and Garden tractor and I cursed it every time I had to remove or mount that damn deck. That tractor was a hell of a machine and made a JD look like a toy. It has an 18 horse B+S and a Ford Hydrostatic trans. I was a great machine, but they closed up shop and I could not get a replacement deck, when the original kicked the bucket; so it sits in the wood behind the barn.

I have a Mahindra 2516 with a FEL and a Bush Hog finishing deck on the back. It handles all the jobs I have given it, but within a week, I knew it did not weigh enough, even with all the tires watered. Beet juice?????? I have a forklift adapter on the bucket and of all things, I have used that the most. The forks just fit my trashcan and make my 400' run to the street a breeze. The 4' mower deck is fine for the three out of 5 acres that I mow. The deck is also easy to mount and remove. I leave it on, 90% of the time, for the extra weight. The Mahindra has never needed the dealer and the stock Mitsubishi diesel has been fine to use for all of my uses. I absolutely need more weight for some of other projects. If I had it to do over, I would have bought the next model up, for the added weight. The first thing I did to it was replace the turf tires and get some nice cleated tires. I hope you make a good decision for your tractor. Buy new. I found used tractors were costing almost as much as new. I cannot give advise about your list of model as I have never seen or used any of them. Have fun with your new machine.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #42  
I just got a quote.
The CX2510 with backhoe and 3rd function will cost me $25,700.00 plus tax.

The Branson 2610H with backhoe and 3rd function will cost me $25,600.00 plus tax.

The Branson 2515R with backhoe and 3rd function will cost me $25,700.00 plus tax with a dealer rebate. I think I'm going to go with this one. Same price as CX2510, with twice The FEL power / twice the 3 point hitch lift @ 24". ergonomically and resell valve though Kioti wins.

Just my opinion - but, I strongly dislike compact tractor backhoes - I have operated Massey and Kioti versions and was unhappy with all the models I have used.

I personally feel for dirtwork, trenching, etc., renting a mini ex is a way better deal.

I know that may not be a popular opinion.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #43  
Be confident with what you choose, sounds like the Branson will be a winner. Don't worry about resell - it's not a car, you won't be selling it any time soon! Reality is likely if you do sell it one day you'll do well vs what you paid.

E.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #44  
Check out the prices of Branson tractor at KenoTractors.com on line. I bought mine through them they shipped it to me and I live 2 days away best move I made 3 years now no problem if I have a question or need filters they are there for you. I take care of 40+ Acres with my 3515R. Great people to deal with. Talk to George or Eric. TYM is the parent company of Branson. No I am not affected with them. Good luck 🤞

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #45  
I agree with TugBarge be ware of tractor with backhoe smarter to rent a mini-excavator big difference between the two

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #46  
I certainly do. High for roading it, low for tilling, plowing, disking, bringing wood out and moving snow; medium for backing up to move more snow and generally getting around,.
Same here. I used the snot out of my three range. After using a two range, there's no way I'd settle for two. That would seriously suck.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #47  
Brand? Models to look at or avoid? Buy new or used?

The design of the Three Point Hitch tractor has been marketed in the USA since 1939 -- 83 years in 2022.

The basic design is generic.

Kubota and Deere have most of the market through 6,000 pound bare weight tractors. But this Kubota/Deere predominance is regional.

The up and coming compact tractor brands are Korean: Kioti, LS and Branson. There are other Korean brands. You have to critically assess dealer stability while shopping minor brands.

Korean manufacturing labor is paid 50% of what Deere pays its union work force. Japanese manufacturing labor is paid 70% of what Deere pays its union work force. Labor costs strongly influence tractor prices.

We have the following brands within an hour of us.
  • Kubota
  • LS
  • TYM
  • KIOTI
  • Massey Ferguson
  • John Deere
I know that a lot depends on the dealer and their willingness to help, but should I stay away from any of these brands?

Start with the nearest dealer and work out.

Transporting a tractor for service is expensive and inconvenient, whether you trailer it or the dealer trailers it.

CREDIT: 'FELIXEDO'

"It has been touched on a couple of times, but not directly as a buying factor.

Every major make has a machine that will do the job(s) you want. Check out your nearby dealers, and go with one you have confidence in.

A great machine with no support nearby is a hassle to repair and maintain.

And a good machine can't make a lousy dealer into a good dealer."
Korean Manufacturing Labor make more than Japanese. They have since around 2015.

What makes Korea and Japan competitive is their overall economy. For one thing, they don't have runaway inflation like we do. Thanks Brandon. For another -- Nevermind.

The time to buy Korean or Japanese is NOW.... Before they figure out the exchange rate is phony. As is our reported inflation rate.

Deere gets no loyalty from me because they're 'made' in the US. None. Deere gets points for their Dealership support. You might not like what it costs, but they virtually always have parts.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #48  
Same here. I used the snot out of my three range. After using a two range, there's no way I'd settle for two. That would seriously suck.
My experience has been -- I have never run out of power with my CX2510HST. I run out of traction first. Way before power. I'm talking looking back at my BB and see a small mountain being pulled. Tires break loose before the engine bogs down enough to get excited about.

My buddy has a 3-range Deere and it's a PITD; always searching for the right range to be in.

On a bigger tractor with R1 tires? Sure I can see wanting/needing the Lo-Low. On a 2,300 lb tractor? What do you need it for? You can't get the power to the ground anyway on the smaller ones

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h #49  
My experience has been -- I have never run out of power with my CX2510HST. I run out of traction first. Way before power. I'm talking looking back at my BB and see a small mountain being pulled. Tires break loose before the engine bogs down enough to get excited about.

My buddy has a 3-range Deere and it's a PITD; always searching for the right range to be in.

On a bigger tractor with R1 tires? Sure I can see wanting/needing the Lo-Low. On a 2,300 lb tractor? What do you need it for? You can't get the power to the ground anyway on the smaller ones
Tires filled? I believe I stated in a previous post, those models I feel are too small.

My previous tractor was a hydro. A Mahindra 3215. I rarely ever used high range. My current tractor is a 1626. It's a two range but it's a shuttle shift.

/ Kioti cx2510 vs tym264 vs Branson 2610 h
Tires filled? I believe I stated in a previous post, those models I feel are too small.

My previous tractor was a hydro. A Mahindra 3215. I rarely ever used high range. My current tractor is a 1626. It's a two range but it's a shuttle shift.
I definitely going shuttle shift if I purchase branson 2515. Most forklifts and telehandler I have used have been either manual or power shift