Kioti Parts Diagrams?

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #1  

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
Does anyone know why the parts diagrams are missing from all the dealer websites? The lists are there but no diagram.:thumbdown:

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #2  
I think you'll find this to be true with most Kioti dealers. I don't even know that Michigan Iron and Equipment, one of the site sponsers, posts the parts diagrams on their web. I don't understand this personally, because JD posts all of their parts diagrams on-line with the intent of making their customers informed. However, I think that's a corporate decision. If Kioti corporate hosted the parts diagrams, all of the dealers would be able to link to the parts diagrams from their websites. I can only guess the individual dealers think it's too much work for not enough benefit, and Kioti corporate is still young to the game in figuring out what modern customers are demanding. For what it's worth, you can purchase a parts diagram book (physical copy only) from MIE or any other dealer. An electronic copy isn't available unless you get it from some foreign guy who spent a few hours illegally scanning the official manual. It's an unfortunate business decision, as I strongly believe there's a market for electronic manuals, even if you have to pay for them.

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams?
I noticed this change a week or so ago. I am not sure the dealers can view the diagram anymore.

I used the diagram to help others with different models. Hopefully this is temporary but if not, I will be getting a parts manual for my tractor.

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #5  
Ok, I figured out how to get to diagrams on the MIE website. Go to “parts finder” don’t bother filling in any information in the data boxes, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Kioti icon. Then you can select the model of tractor you are interested in seeing diagrams for.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Parts Diagrams?
Thanks! That seems to work.

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #7  
We appologize for any confusion on our Parts Look-up. We upgraded our site to be more mobile "freindly", easier to do look-ups from a mobile device. We spent the last 2 days working with our web provider, but the new look is where we ended up. As AWsubie found out, depending on the browser you are using, just scroll down past all of the individual information and click on the KIOTI Tractor box. This will bring you to the navigation window to look up parts. Once you get there, we think it is a little better than the old platform for navigating to the right parts diagram.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. The only thing that never changes is things always change.

Hope this helps

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #8  
Checked with my local dealer as well. He pointed me to their website, and sure enough, the diagrams are there. But....there's nothing on the site that jumps out and grabs you and says "get diagrams here!". I know Google is striving (and mostly failing) to get to one click services. My experience with web design tells me that's a pipe dream, but the rationale is sound in that if you're looking for something, it should be intuitively located. For instance, I'd like under "Service/Support", and then under "Parts" to get to the parts diagrams. I suspect most other folks would too.

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams? #9  
This thread really helped me out . I want to thank you guys I have more confidance that I can find what I need to keep my new toy running.

/ Kioti Parts Diagrams?
This thread really helped me out . I want to thank you guys I have more confidance that I can find what I need to keep my new toy running.

Glad this was helpful! Don't be a stranger, we would love hearing about your projects.