Kioti resale

/ Kioti resale #131  
<font color="blue">
Somebody has disabled that link by removing the domain name and replacing it with *****. </font>

Boy, that was fast!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I can PM the link to anyone interested!

/ Kioti resale #132  
<font color="blue">
Somebody has disabled that link by removing the domain name and replacing it with *****. </font>

Boy, that was fast!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I can PM the link to anyone interested!

/ Kioti resale #133  
Whoa, what a trip. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Try playing "weiverrotcarttcapmoc" backwards. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Kioti resale #134  
Whoa, what a trip. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Try playing "weiverrotcarttcapmoc" backwards. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Kioti resale #135  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey Hey Hey... I have not checked in here for awhile... seems this one kinda spun out of control hua. I started looking into this awhile ago. I contribute to another internet resource which I write some articles for on different subjects. I've done one on torque vs horsepower, how to read loader specs, etc,etc. The next one I am doing is resale values, thats all. You guys are more than welcome to check it out once I get it done, its nothing to get all bent about.
)</font>

Neil, good one....ya actually had me laughing out loud! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So when are you comming over to the dark side and take on the Kioti line? Hmmmm..hmmmm? C'mon, you know youve though about it? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
RD

/ Kioti resale #136  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey Hey Hey... I have not checked in here for awhile... seems this one kinda spun out of control hua. I started looking into this awhile ago. I contribute to another internet resource which I write some articles for on different subjects. I've done one on torque vs horsepower, how to read loader specs, etc,etc. The next one I am doing is resale values, thats all. You guys are more than welcome to check it out once I get it done, its nothing to get all bent about.
)</font>

Neil, good one....ya actually had me laughing out loud! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So when are you comming over to the dark side and take on the Kioti line? Hmmmm..hmmmm? C'mon, you know youve though about it? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
RD