Kioti resale

/ Kioti resale #1  

KiotiJohn

Recently, Dargo suggested to me that I check out the higher resale value of Kioti tractors on Ebay. He also suggested that I start a thread about it on TBN. Okay, here's the thread without copying his PM to me.

I didn't see any of the responses to the first thread where I was trying to save time by just copying and pasting his message into the thread, but apparently it mad some people mad. Why, I don't know as it was nothing negative about anyone.

As a matter-of-fact, it showed how thoughtful Dargo was in pointing out a good trend for Kioti when some have called him a Kioti basher.

I liken Kioti's increasing resale to Kubota's earlier days when people made fun of them, and said they would never go anywhere.

Dargo likened the trend to Kia and Hundai and how they have gotten a lot more respect. Good points.

John

/ Kioti resale
Recently, Dargo suggested to me that I check out the higher resale value of Kioti tractors on Ebay. He also suggested that I start a thread about it on TBN. Okay, here's the thread without copying his PM to me.

I didn't see any of the responses to the first thread where I was trying to save time by just copying and pasting his message into the thread, but apparently it mad some people mad. Why, I don't know as it was nothing negative about anyone.

As a matter-of-fact, it showed how thoughtful Dargo was in pointing out a good trend for Kioti when some have called him a Kioti basher.

I liken Kioti's increasing resale to Kubota's earlier days when people made fun of them, and said they would never go anywhere.

Dargo likened the trend to Kia and Hundai and how they have gotten a lot more respect. Good points.

John

/ Kioti resale #3  
There are all the auctions for the last 30 days

KIOTI CK-25 - $7,605.00

Kioti DK65S with cab - $20,100.00

2004 Kioti DK 45 w/ Backhoe, Forks, & Front End Loader - $18,600

KIOTI LB2614 COMPACT TRACTOR W/ 4X4 LOADER!! - $5600

/ Kioti resale #4  
There are all the auctions for the last 30 days

KIOTI CK-25 - $7,605.00

Kioti DK65S with cab - $20,100.00

2004 Kioti DK 45 w/ Backhoe, Forks, & Front End Loader - $18,600

KIOTI LB2614 COMPACT TRACTOR W/ 4X4 LOADER!! - $5600

/ Kioti resale #5  
I honestly do not think the resale is that good right now. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif In time I do believe it will go up.

RedDog

/ Kioti resale #6  
I honestly do not think the resale is that good right now. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif In time I do believe it will go up.

RedDog

/ Kioti resale #7  
CK20 with Woods BH, FEL, Sims cab, work lights, heater

New 22,400
With 18 hours, 17700.

That is what I paid. If you drive a new car off the lot, a 20% decrease in value is expected, too.

How about the old Jubilee's that cost 800 new and sold for 3000 grand years later. Give it time and once inflation kicks in, we will see the same for our Kioti's....at least, that is what I think.

CBB

/ Kioti resale #8  
CK20 with Woods BH, FEL, Sims cab, work lights, heater

New 22,400
With 18 hours, 17700.

That is what I paid. If you drive a new car off the lot, a 20% decrease in value is expected, too.

How about the old Jubilee's that cost 800 new and sold for 3000 grand years later. Give it time and once inflation kicks in, we will see the same for our Kioti's....at least, that is what I think.

CBB

/ Kioti resale #9  
While I think the point you are trying to make may very well be valid, (and I hope it is) Only using Ebay as a measuring stick cannot begin to validate anything. We really need a statistical analysis of used tractor resale from the dealer level where I would guess 80% or better of the transactions take place.

/ Kioti resale #10  
While I think the point you are trying to make may very well be valid, (and I hope it is) Only using Ebay as a measuring stick cannot begin to validate anything. We really need a statistical analysis of used tractor resale from the dealer level where I would guess 80% or better of the transactions take place.