Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #101  
Dodgeram said:
Does anyone, besides me, find it interesting that of the past 19 post to this thread, 13 were by folks that don't own a Kioti.
Why? I know it's not because it's boring in the other forums. That Fender thread is very interesting.

I just went and looked at the cracked fender thread in the Kubota section. Very Interesting. Out of 57 posts not one Kioti owner or Kioti dealer posted to the thread.

Interesting.

Don

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #102  
TBDonnelly said:
I just went and looked at the cracked fender thread in the Kubota section. Very Interesting. Out of 57 posts not one Kioti owner or Kioti dealer posted to the thread.

Interesting.

Don

Thats cause we DON'T CARE about them.

I don't even read the Kubota threads.

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #104  
To be honest, I went to the Kubota Forum only after Messick came here to stir the pot. I have no desire to bash another persons choice of tractor/tractor dealer.
I have no respect for a dealer who insist on bashing some one else's product. He may come over here under the pretense of "curiosity", but we all know he's only here to stir the pot.

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #105  
Dodgeram said:
I have no desire to bash another persons choice of tractor/tractor dealer.

By the lack of Kioti presence in that thread...it just shows we are a brand respectful group here. When the stats showed 13 of 19 were non-kioti owners posting here.......something just don't add up right.

Don

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #106  
TBDonnelly said:
By the lack of Kioti presence in that thread...it just shows we are a brand respectful group here. When the stats showed 13 of 19 were non-kioti owners posting here.......something just don't add up right.

Don
Don, I think that the vast majority of the posts made by the 13 non-Kioti owners were very respectful toward the brand.

What I find odd is that it seems to be a few Kioti owners who have taken the thread off topic. Greg started this thread to provide some information. Many people are curious about the brand. Several non-owners posted postive points, several posted simple observations or simple questions. I think that shows a high level of respect. So since the thread has been mostly respectful, why don't we get it back on track?

Just to get back on track and set the record straight, this is the entire post from Neil:
MessickFarmEqu said:
Its been two months since any updates to this thread. Anything new?

I'm sure folks like Highbeam, IslandTractor and gmsssi would appreciate it if there was updated information posted, which is all Neil asked about. And regardless of whether Neil has an alterior motive or not, it was just a simple question. Based on the pages of replies that have taken places since his simple question, it seems like the answer is obvious. There have been no further communications or updates on the situation.

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #107  
Don't know 'bout the rest of you Kioti owners but I just feel so warm and fuzzy inside knowing that all these well meaning non-Kioti owners and non-Kioti dealers are so concerned 'bout our well being, consumer satisfaction and the general welfare of a brand they care nothing about owning or using. I feel like my six is covered, how 'bout you?

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #108  
~humor mode on~

tbn-drama-1.gif

~humor mode off~

now, back to our regularly scheduled argument...:D :D :D

/ Kioti Responds.....KL120 & KL130 Loader Problems #110  
I for one am not worried at all about the slow reaction time on Kioti's part. If this was a factor of safety or a problem that stopped us tractor owners from utilizing our machines, then yes I would expect them to be right on top of it and get it fixed quick. The truth is these little cracks are no big deal. I have 4 1/2" cracks at all four bolt holes and you know what, I still use that loader every day to move huge boulders 5'-6' diameter and I am still yanking stumps out and grading my driveway. This problem has not affected the usefullness of my tractor at all. Now, if my ROPS or my fenders were cracking, I would expect quick responses. Kioti is right, it is just cosmetic and will be fixed, I would never have noticed it without these threads and would have continued to work everyday like I have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.